Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Club Accounts

Horwich

i dont think any of us actually want to be seen as the club that doesn't play by the rules

its just that most of us live in the real world and can see what we are having to do

i find its generally people who cant tie their shoe laces who get most upset

The other side of it is that we seem to be run by someone who has a more ruthless business sense.

We all know we are skint and delaying payment to the very last minute to HMRC might have been to avoid not paying someone else.

And this is totally speculative but maybe the finance director had messed something up in this area and hence the probation period not extended. Might be totally unrelated but none of us know how much goes on to keep the club afloat. Some of us are just grateful it is afloat, others won't be happy till we sink.

Edited by Ani

Perhaps sell the hotel , it was better with de vere, at least you got two biscuit shortbread in the room and hot coco now only one biscuit a rich tea and no coco, sad really

I would prefer to keep the profitibale parts of the business

Kind of right. There are four accountancy bodies in the UK. So you can be a Chartered Accountant (ACA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA), or Chartered Public Accountant (CIPFA). 'Chartered Accountant' is exclusive to ACA but all the other bodies are both 'Chartered' and accountants. Not a clue which body McHugh did his exams with, probably wouldn't be hard to find out. Doesn't matter really.

Also accountant isn't a protected term, like solicitor or doctor. So you can call yourself an accountant without being qualified. There are lots of this type of accountant that like to comment BWFC finances. Perhaps they could call themselves the association of Lion of Vienna accountants. ????

There is AAT to which I am qualafied

Miami I!!!!

I live in Leicester born in Bolton aged over 25 don't go school neither got all my GCSE's , A-levels and a degree from a top university , thanks Mr Sweep, perhaps you need to go back though too school or even kinder garden !! By the way they start on Wednesday in the majority of the UK !!!! I am tired of your insults not needed,and lack of accurate answers

I express my views as a true BWFC from a BWFC family , sorry if I am not good enough for you, this is the third time you have made fun of my posts I don't like it , it's mean no one else has these issues on here

Edited by kendalmint22

Miami I!!!!

I live in Leicester born in Bolton aged over 25 don't go school neither got all my GCSE's , A-levels and a degree from a top university , thanks Mr Sweep, perhaps you need to go back though too school or even kinder garden !! By the way they start on Wednesday in the majority of the UK !!!! I am tired of your insults not needed,and lack of accurate answers

I express my views as a true BWFC from a BWFC family , sorry if I am not good enough for you, this is the third time you have made fun of my posts I don't like it , it's mean no one else has these issues on here

What starts on Wednesday?

And your grammar is poor for someone so educated.