Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Magdeburg At Home

embankment

Pretty sure I’ve got video of Pisa match from roadrunner with Dave higson. Remember watching it religiously when I was younger watching all the Bolton fans singing and doing conga. Honestly we’re the one and only wanderers gets sang for absolutely ages!! Will try to post it on here. One or two on here might see themselves. Video also shows and interviews fans on plane

Pretty sure I’ve got video of Pisa match from roadrunner with Dave higson. Remember watching it religiously when I was younger watching all the Bolton fans singing and doing conga. Honestly we’re the one and only wanderers gets sang for absolutely ages!! Will try to post it on here. One or two on here might see themselves. Video also shows and interviews fans on plane

would love to see that

I don't get the lack of marketing complaints- it was on the website, it was spoken of around the ground a few weeks back, and ultimately it was a showcase for new talent/development squad... it was less than a pre-season game. I knew about it, and if I wanted to I could have got up there... I chose not to (shit fan)

Is it just the good readers of BN than like to complain about anything and everything?

I don't get the lack of marketing complaints- it was on the website, it was spoken of around the ground a few weeks back, and ultimately it was a showcase for new talent/development squad... it was less than a pre-season game. I knew about it, and if I wanted to I could have got up there... I chose not to (shit fan)

Is it just the good readers of BN than like to complain about anything and everything?

If the club had marketed it as a 2pm Development Tea,/Triallists friendly at a tenner a ticket, they'd have been slagging Ken off to fuck.

KA & the club can't win with some folk, so they're best ignored.

• Site Supporter

id guess smoking is a breach of the fire risk assessment

i think bwfc just keep their heads down and let it blow over

We play in a sterile concrete box and besides the occasional cup or paper bag, the only flammable material are the seats. I challenge anyone to set fire to a seat with a cigarette or even a match or lighter. The amount of pyrolysis created by the heat of that flame would struggle to bring the seat up to its ignition temperature.

I'd imagine the same challenge to someone with a flare in his hand would be a damned site more likely.

We play in a sterile concrete box and besides the occasional cup or paper bag, the only flammable material are the seats. I challenge anyone to set fire to a seat with a cigarette or even a match or lighter. The amount of pyrolysis created by the heat of that flame would struggle to bring the seat up to its ignition temperature.

I'd imagine the same challenge to someone with a flare in his hand would be a damned site more likely.

Theres footage on facebook of a couple of krauts trying to put out one of our seats set on fire with a flare - not very successfully by the looks of things