Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sam Quek: How Fit Is She On A Scale Of 1 - 10?

madthatter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/44924224

She says she has a degree then comes out with this excuse for an article.

She comes across as a bit of a media whore to me and isn't quite intelligent enough to grasp that hetero men will always sexualise females.

I just don't get the point of the article other than to give her some more air time and push this females in sport agenda on the BBC - which is fine btw, but let's not pretend it isn't really cos they can't afford to bid for the good stuff.

download.jpg

Oh and I'd give her 7.5/10.  Great bod and boat race but a bit more curve and pap to get the high marks from me

Edited by madthatter

• Members

Very cute. Not sure how you can pose like this with lips painted to resemble the female pudendum and then demand that female athletes aren't 'sexualised'?

Bit of a strange one and reeks of getting her face in the public eye as much as possible (all publicity is good publicity no matter how bad).

Very cute. Not sure how you can pose like this with lips painted to resemble the female pudendum and then demand that female athletes aren't 'sexualised'?

Bit of a strange one and reeks of getting her face in the public eye as much as possible (all publicity is good publicity no matter how bad).

Aye but I'm a bell :)  

I reckon he would have given her a 9 and felt my rating too low. 

meh

His development seems to have stalled at around 14 years of age.

I know, you'd think he'd have lightened up a bit in his old age :) 

I could, of course, pretend to be serious and knowledgeable about things that not even experts can agree on instead . . .

Or I could, on a lads forum, in the closed season, have a bit of fun at the expense of egotistical, self-serving wenches.

And I probably had more of a laugh at 14 than ever since.    

• Moderators

Day 3 of the school holidays?

Fuck this for the next 6 weeks.

Not happening pal. This site is getting on for 20 years old. We mainly all know one another, or know of one another. Someone wadding in and taking over, happened many times over the years, always with the same outcome. Which is why WW is still here.

Not happening pal. This site is getting on for 20 years old. We mainly all know one another, or know of one another. Someone wadding in and taking over, happened many times over the years, always with the same outcome. Which is why WW is still here.

:D

Oh no, that's my secret plan of WWys domination scuppered before it began!  What planet are you on?

I know I'm not helping 'my cause' here but if that's really your mindset then, well, grow up. 

It's the most 14 year old post i've ever read on here

Edited by madthatter

• Moderators

:D

Oh no, that's my secret plan of WWys domination scuppered before it began! What planet are you on?

I know I'm not helping 'my cause' here but if that's really your mindset then, well, grow up.

It's the most 14 year old post i've ever read on here

Bye.