Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

“The agreement between Inner Circle Investments and Mr Bassini would have resulted in a personal loss to Mr Anderson but he felt the deal offered by Mr Bassini was the best option to allow a quick and a solvent solution for the club, something that has been at the foremost of his thoughts during the process.

“Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors.

“A further announcement will be made once a final decision has been made.”

I am worried that Anderson intends liquidation and Bassini is the fall guy

35 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Always been uppermost in my mind right from Bassini's involvment hope its just me being a negative old fart.

This part in particular:

“Unfortunately Inner Circle Investments and Ken Anderson as the only director of the company cannot allow this process to continue and therefore he is now receiving independent advice from his professional advisors."

leading to...

'Following recent events Inner Circle Investments sought out independent advice from professional advisors. They stated that it was not possible to continue to run the club with such a negative outlook and therefore, with deep regret, Inner Circle have been left with no alternative but to pursue a liquidation process'

Ps, it's Bassini's fault and if not him the players and if not them Eddie Davies, or Dean Holdsworth, or the vicious supporters or any man and his dog as long as that man isn't named Ken.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

bassini wants to bring forensic accountants in next week ken will let him know we’re near the club more chance of him liquidating it first 

I suspect Ken will do whatever he can to avoid forensic accountants going anywhere near. 

5 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I won't believe a thing Sweaty or Bassini says until I see Sir Dave Richards being interviewed on SS by Jim White and waving a BWFC shirt with Bassini on the back.

Dave Richards will have taken a loan out to buy the shirt, blokes never put a penny of his own money into anything.

So Bassini has until Monday to sort it out. (Can’t see that happening.)

or Ken liquidates us or puts us into admin.

I know that admin was mentioned in court but would Ken really fund that?

Fearing for us now...