Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

2 hours ago, Mantra said:

“- The highest bid for the club

- Proof and source of significant funding

- Ability to fund the club for a minimum of two years

- Ability to satisfy secured, football and unsecured creditors

- EFL approval”

Nothing  to complain about there. 

Exactly, considering that the very existence of the club has been very much in the balance, the above makes great reading, whatever tomorrow brings.

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

"The bidder has also agreed to immediately invest £1m into Bolton to fund the "running of the club and the rebuilding of the playing squad" ahead of the 2019-20 season."

Hmm, wasn't Bassini going on about having £1m ready for immediate use when he was waving his bit of paper around on Sky?

All this talk about Bassini and FV, there are three others in the mix who knew from the outset that they'd be up against these two.

Would they have bothered putting up £25k and a bid together if they thought it wasn't worthwhile?

16 minutes ago, Thorpey said:

All this talk about Bassini and FV, there are three others in the mix who knew from the outset that they'd be up against these two.

Would they have bothered putting up £25k and a bid together if they thought it wasn't worthwhile?

Yeah but we have no knowledge of them so wheres the fun in speculating it may be them... 

hope the chinese got on board with them. only my idea though. but nixon said they had new backers. not long after hearing chinese had pulled i think

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

This FV consortium who are they exactly? - Basran? Michael James? Sharon Brittan? 

56 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Blackpool have been bought out by an billionaire lucky gets, suppose they deserve it after having Oyston 

I don't think he is... he's rich but not certain he's in the billionaire bracket... 

Why are folk so concerned about this £1 million and that Bassini was saying he was going to do this last month? So fucking what if he said it, he didnt do it did he!! End of the day, the funds are being given to the club so that players out of contract can be possibly be signed to a new deal or new players can be recruited now without us being last to the table

There was plenty of positive rhetoric about when Deano and Ken took over, so I'll hold off celebrating until money starts making it's way into the club (and not from QuickQuid either).

So it's a wait and see job. Unless it's Bassini, then nobody needs to wait and see anything - we're fucked.

• Site Supporter

The Times article also says Parkinson will be asked to leave, and David Lee is preferred replacement. 

Edited by Cheese