Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Games off.

Mounts Kipper

Nobody comes out of this well

The players and staff could have

They could have had us on side and in unison

But just like for the majority of the season, they’ve made bad choices

Fucking wankers

And KA should have to go into hiding for the rest of his life, the utter, utter shitbag

3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Nobody comes out of this well

The players and staff could have

They could have had us on side and in unison

But just like for the majority of the season, they’ve made bad choices

Fucking wankers

And KA should have to go into hiding for the rest of his life, the utter, utter shitbag

Agreed. Just totally numb now. Cant see how we come out of this. 

8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I wonder if the PFA have given them the advice to threaten not to play and it's really gone to shit.

They can get to fuck n all

And Shaun Harvey and the EFL

And the Trust and their high net worth imaginary individuals 

And anyone who had a duty of care to BWFC

They’ve ALL failed 

13 minutes ago, anthonyj said:

Fans should just turn up........i don't know why, or what it would achieve.......i suppose it would show the rest of the country how much we love the club !

JSL

For some reason I was thinking the same :lol:. It'd show a contrasting image to the sorry sack of shits that run our club. 

I won't tho 😄

21 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

They can get to fuck n all

And Shaun Harvey and the EFL

And the Trust and their high net worth imaginary individuals 

And anyone who had a duty of care to BWFC

They’ve ALL failed 

I've been wondering what the ST are up to, isn't this what they've been waiting for?

9 hours ago, MickyD said:

I actually think this is a plan. Make the club worthless and someone gets it without KA getting his payment. 

I wonder if there'll be a dozen points docked for this. If there is, will punishment for any receivership be the same 12 points or a further 12?

There as got to be serious repercussions for not full filling the fixtures as it ever happened before ? can only think of Blackburn v boro a few years ago when boro refused to turn up but that game did eventually get played can’t see that happing here 

32 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I wonder if the PFA have given them the advice to threaten not to play and it's really gone to shit.

Micky,

You should know the PFA are not allowed to advise its members on strike action. They can only organise ballots etc.....i presume this has all been done legally.....hence the legal requirement for strike notice etc.

Makes wonder why the fucking media did'nt get on this wednesday instead of only letting people know yesterday.....bet Brentford fans who have arranged and paid for travel are fuming, and quite rightly so!

3 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

There as got to be serious repercussions for not full filling the fixtures as it ever happened before ? can only think of Blackburn v boro a few years ago when boro refused to turn up but that game did eventually get played can’t see that happing here 

Don’t remember that, what was the situation?

15 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've been wondering what the ST are up to, isn't this what they've been waiting for?

I’d guess there trying to help save the club. And if they play a part in doing that then all credit to them. Still some folk will throw brickbats but then we’ve plenty fans with brains not used. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I said a couple of months back that these times at Bolton Wanderers, and I went through the 80s demise, are the darkest in the clubs 145 existence. I was laughed at. No one is laughing now. And I mean no one. Unprecedented shit all this. Some twat is stood at the top of this twat mountain - and it seems that more are joining the climb. Keep the newspapers to show your grandkids. Nothing they will experience will be as bad as this - OINO.

3 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

The EFL can fuck off. Competition organisers, that's all they are. With more clubs facing winding-up orders they won't have a competition to run at this rate. They are complicite in this mess.

It's a joke this the pole is welcome to fuck off for me he's been shit maybe if these bunch of spineless tossers had shown the same passion on the pitch as they have for striking we may not have been relegated. Oh and congratulations to Sweaty well done for fucking up our club 

I feel for any Brentford fans who have arranged travel for this game its a joke.

Edited by Rizlar
Spelling