Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Razor Ruddock

Not in Crawley

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oddly, had a chat with him tonight before the Spurs game. He was talking to his mate that Poch has done a bit of a Pardew and that’s why there are issues with the team.

Nice fella, loved being recognised. Size of a bloody house.

You never saw him on the repossession programme then?

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oddly, had a chat with him tonight before the Spurs game. He was talking to his mate that Poch has done a bit of a Pardew and that’s why there are issues with the team.

Nice fella, loved being recognised. Size of a bloody house.

Players need to pick better wives then

4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

. Size of a bloody house.

its strange , a few ex footballers go in one my locals....they always look slight on tv...but the likes of Stuart Ripley , David Dunn, Brett Ormerod are fuckin units . Youd have to be handy as fuck to take on any ex professional athlete.
I remember years back meeting Bob Willis and Graham Barrow in a pub in Manchester , the only time Ive ever felt small , and Im Taller than them.

The exception to the rule is Shay Given ...he's a fuckin midget , the handsome bastard .

Edited by waddy256

7 hours ago, waddy256 said:

its strange , a few ex footballers go in one my locals....they always look slight on tv...but the likes of Stuart Ripley , David Dunn, Brett Ormerod are fuckin units . Youd have to be handy as fuck to take on any ex professional athlete.
I remember years back meeting Bob Willis and Graham Barrow in a pub in Manchester , the only time Ive ever felt small , and Im Taller than them.

The exception to the rule is Shay Given ...he's a fuckin midget , the handsome bastard .

Played against Graham Barrow good few years back, football wise nothing special but fuck me his core strength in a challenge was unbelievable, like running into a brick wall, heard Micky Quinn when he was asked who was the hardest player he knew and he said Barrow without a doubt. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

11 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Sure iirc gonzo has a story about razor??

Ordered an 8th of bing off my pal then caught the said pal trying to take a picture of him for the whats app group.

His minder twatted him and chucked him out.

Minus the rest of his bing and no cash contribution :D