Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

50 minutes ago, emus wig said:

Isn’t some of the money going to a victims  of child trafficking group ? Hope the moneys not coming from the queen .Probably getting it from the house he had to sell after trying to stiff the owner . He’s a fucking grifter as well as a peado . 

sold some swiss cottage  £17 million 

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No chance. She's won remember- it's all over the news.

That , as you know, wasnt my point. My point has been clearly proven to be 100% correct. As usual tbh. And the main protagonist wrong. Again usual. It must get on his nerves immensely. It would mine. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That , as you know, wasnt my point. My point has been clearly proven to be 100% correct. As usual tbh. And the main protagonist wrong. Again usual. It must get on his nerves immensely. It would mine. 

I know, I was being facetious!

We both said at the time she would take the money. Its the media's guests that are proclaiming a victory.

Getting a pay off was always her/their aim.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I know, I was being facetious!

We both said at the time she would take the money. Its the media's guests that are proclaiming a victory.

Getting a pay off was always her/their aim.

I know you know 😬

imagine though repeatedly embarrassing yourself like he does. It’s actually a shame. 

Despite Esco thinking he's right, what we have here is circumnavigating justice.

No one of a right mind believes Prince Andrew is innocent of these charges. But again, with money, and more importantly influence; you can bypass judicature.

Esco might think he's 'right' as he loves to do on a small social media platform. Unfortunately for him, even if Prince Andrew stays out of the bounds of criminal proceedings, he is ruined, because we all know why he hasn't gone to court. And it's got tit all to do with him being innocent.

I think Esco might enjoy watching the latest Louis Theroux programme. He might like some of those trolls.

7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Despite Esco thinking he's right, what we have here is circumnavigating justice.

No one of a right mind believes Prince Andrew is innocent of these charges. But again, with money, and more importantly influence; you can bypass judicature.

Esco might think he's 'right' as he loves to do on a small social media platform. Unfortunately for him, even if Prince Andrew stays out of the bounds of criminal proceedings, he is ruined, because we all know why he hasn't gone to court. And it's got tit all to do with him being innocent.

I think Esco might enjoy watching the latest Louis Theroux programme. He might like some of those trolls.

Absolutely. Her lawyers probably had to say look we know you would like to get this sleazy maggot in court but the reality is they will do everything possible to avoid it. They will also play dirty and will likely use all kinds of tricks (deformation of character, twisting the facts, etc).  

The end result is that very few people will believe Prince Andrew is innocent and in that respect she has achieved one of her objectives.

8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Esco is right. Simple. 

Why has Andrew signed it? We all know precisely why. Said beofre the fact he’s not up for a criminal trial is appalling. 

but , just for completeness, I said she would settle out of court and was after money. I think You will find I am 100% correct. End of 😘. Sure your wee psychotic,  incorrect about everything, bum chum will be along with an apology shortly H (when he’s sobered up). 

Edited by Escobarp

9 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

I predict night follows day. Do I win a tenner?

And that is actually more my point so thanks. It was clearly obvious what was going to happen as what else would be the reason behind most civil cases. But some are so thick they don’t see it and embarrass themselves.