Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

Sedbergh is in Cumbria isn't it? The ambiguity is it's part of the Yorkshire Dales. I'm sure one of the pubs in nearby Dent is a Leeds Utd pub so somewhere between the two there's a divide.

The Leeds fans in there aren't locals, they're just staying well clear of Eccles. 

1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

I saw a picture on a resident's wall of a bird/model from Birmingham called Demi Rose with huge tits, arse and hips yet she wasn't fat

That's the girl who I've posted two pictures of above

Anyone planning on going to the tip when it reopens be prepared for a long wait. There are signs along Manchester Road. As far as Green Lane in one Direction and Burnden in the other. 
2 hour waiting time on one sign. Only plastic bags with household waste on another and car registration restrictions. ie. even numbers one day (MA52 TIP) odd numbers the next (MA51 TIP) 

Sure this will be confirmed officially somewhere.

1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

Anyone planning on going to the tip when it reopens be prepared for a long wait. There are signs along Manchester Road. As far as Green Lane in one Direction and Burnden in the other. 
2 hour waiting time on one sign. Only plastic bags with household waste on another and car registration restrictions. ie. even numbers one day (MA52 TIP) odd numbers the next (MA51 TIP) 

Sure this will be confirmed officially somewhere.

I'd read ont MEN Even numbers tomorrow, odd Sunday. Keeps that up alternate days for a few weeks yet. 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

What’s he said?

120k tests yesterday 

grand scheme of things it is what it is. But sooooo many cunts praying they failed. Knives sharpened. They can get to fuck and I hope they all fall on their own knives the bitter sad twisted fucks 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jeep said:

122k tests yesterday 

That’s a good thing isn’t it?

If you’re being picky it took a few days too long, but it’s not like we have a pandemic every year is it?

It was never going to be perfect. I’m reluctant to criticise them. And I usually like to.