Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Members
1 hour ago, desperado said:

Was it the Brass Cat before or is that somewhere different? 

Yep, I think it's been called Brass Cat a couple of times. Was completely gutted and the bar moved against the wall rather than stuck in the middle and then renamed Churchgate.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Been for the final shop. Had a glass of fizz, just nipped out for a pint - trendy place looked quieter, 5.50 for a pint of craft lager that, you've guessed it....has a hint of grapefruit.

Cheap pint for that London, that.

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Random question but has anyone been in Depost Bar on Bradshawgate? All the windows and doors are covered in foil but music is booming from within. It's where Mcauleys used to be...

I decided to pop my head in on way back to Travelodge. Its very er, very niche.

11 hours ago, Traf said:

Travelodge?
Xmas Eve?

How is Dan?

This is the grim result of my parents downsizing and moving into a one bedroom flat 😬 Fuck knows what was happening in here at 2am this morning but there was a lot of running about, security blokes shouting and banging around on the corridor and someone screaming. Ace.

Dan left here on a National Express about 6am not sure where he was off to, maybe Burton.

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

This is the grim result of my parents downsizing and moving into a one bedroom flat 😬 Fuck knows what was happening in here at 2am this morning but there was a lot of running about, security blokes shouting and banging around on the corridor and someone screaming. Ace.

Dan left here on a National Express about 6am not sure where he was off to, maybe Burton.

Someone would’ve taken some hooker from shiffnall street back

maybe Dan