Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Salford, Friday the thirteenth

globaldiver

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

We are just a complete car crash, Sarcevic should never have played in the cup game if he was carrying an injury, piss poor management.  We need some league wins urgently and he has been one bright spot recently.  So why did we risk him ?

Every decision Evatt makes is a ridiculous one. Playing injured players such as Fonz and Sarcevic and the Crellin fiasco. Cant see how anybody would give him more time; he is a clown and is here for the money 

Salford ffs, last time I saw them v athy Coll’s ,probably bout 50 people on.Now built new ground , new team, sack and re hire managers ,all with a backing of about 2 k fans . What about financial far play ? I just hope our owners will invest in us after embargo.. but listening to Evatt talk , I don’t hold out much hope.

34 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Our only hope is someone tests positive with COVID-19 symptoms, not the full blown thing obviously-just the strictly kind, and the game is postponed to avoid the expected embarrassment on live tv.

If you are being serious with the depressingly negative bleak posts and not on the piss take, I really do think you’d benefit from rethinking what your interests and pleasures are. 

11 hours ago, Morizio said:

If you are being serious with the depressingly negative bleak posts and not on the piss take, I really do think you’d benefit from rethinking what your interests and pleasures are. 

No mate I am as pissed off as anyone but cannot jump on your “happy clappy all is ok fun bus”

We have a manager out of his depth and a bunch of players who don’t give a toss. We have conceded goals that any team who are coached properly should never concede and I am yet to see a plan to remedy it.

money wise we are all in an even playing field in this division and to even be talking about losing to teams like Salford is sad but the fact it’s an almost certainty is a sad indictment of the state of the club right now.

Edited by hughmungus

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, Morizio said:

He isn't alone unfortunately.