Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Have you had any bad colds during the period, and did you test each time?

Sorry TM thought I'd replied to this.

Yes, I tested twice as a week as per works rules. Mrs F tested less regularly but if she even thought she had a sniffle coming on she tested. It frightened her when she got it. Since then he's had more colds than me, and hers lasted much longer and were snottier and coughier.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

Sorry TM thought I'd replied to this.

Yes, I tested twice as a week as per works rules. Mrs F tested less regularly but if she even thought she had a sniffle coming on she tested. It frightened her when she got it. Since then he's had more colds than me, and hers lasted much longer and were snottier and coughier.

👍

Certainly haven't inadvertently missed a case then.

Since my last dose of covid, I've had 4 lots of antibiotics and further referrals to various places for all sorts.

Whether it's connected or not, I've no idea.

3 hours ago, Big E said:

I had my vaccine booster last night and my flu jab. this may make me a simpleton but the doctor advised that as a fat cunt with shit lungs and sugar aids it was for the best. happy to take his word for it. 

You're happy to take the word of a doctor over some loon on Facebook?  Deary me.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Big E said:

I had my vaccine booster last night and my flu jab. this may make me a simpleton but the doctor advised that as a fat cunt with shit lungs and sugar aids it was for the best. happy to take his word for it. 

I wonder how much he was paid for this? Printing cash 🤑

5 minutes ago, Horwich said:

I wonder how much he was paid for this? Printing cash 🤑

Maybe. But the fact I have health issues which match ones people who go covid pre vaccine death it’s better to take my chances with doctor. My general experience is most anti vax people are the scrote cunts / little town bellends. 

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Big E said:

Maybe. But the fact I have health issues which match ones people who go covid pre vaccine death it’s better to take my chances with doctor. My general experience is most anti vax people are the scrote cunts / little town bellends. 

Why you trusting a doctor over the real experts on Facebook  and Twitter you moron

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Big E said:

your doing the right thing, pal

1 hour ago, Big E said:

I dont think they realise how utterly thick, stupid and small-minded they appear.

8 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Since my last dose of covid, I've had 4 lots of antibiotics and further referrals to various places for all sorts.

Whether it's connected or not, I've no idea.

Talking to a scientist bod down in the office today. He was telling me about some research that is going to take place (possibly already started) that is going to look at folk who had Covid (no matter how many times) and have reported problems ever since mainly related to lung conditions (infections, breathing, and the like). Will take a few years to collate but will hopefully prove or disprove that possible connection

• Site Supporter
Just now, MancWanderer said:

Talking to a scientist bod down in the office today. He was telling me about some research that is going to take place (possibly already started) that is going to look at folk who had Covid (no matter how many times) and have reported problems ever since mainly related to lung conditions (infections, breathing, and the like). Will take a few years to collate but will hopefully prove or disprove that possible connection

That will be interesting reading!

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Please reassure me that you don't think this is a genuine? 

I fucking hate injections at the best of times. If I thought my knob would be the best needle site for guaranteeing a Covid-free life I’d take the risk that Covid might, one day, get me.

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I fucking hate injections at the best of times. If I thought my knob would be the best needle site for guaranteeing a Covid-free life I’d take the risk that Covid might, one day, get me.

Especially if it was directly into the urethra - which is what seems to be being suggested in the diagram 🤣

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Especially if it was directly into the urethra - which is what seems to be being suggested in the diagram 🤣

STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!