Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Ventures

Mounts Kipper

2 hours ago, FrancisFogarty said:

And the yellow and orange ones seem to warm the place up for a few seconds.

Now the ribbon is complete ,the lights can be made not only brighter , but also act the same as the tubes in sunbed shops . By Apri we wall look like we have been on our jollys .

Looks like a new bonus issue of shares to IE, NH or AN Other.

Shares Allotted (including bonus shares)

Class of Shares: B3

Return of Allotment of Shares

Date or period during which shares are allotted

From To

07/12/2023

Number allotted 189148 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Looks like a new bonus issue of shares to IE, NH or AN Other.

Shares Allotted (including bonus shares)

Class of Shares: B3

Return of Allotment of Shares

Date or period during which shares are allotted

From To

07/12/2023

Number allotted 189148 

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Latest shareholders.  No idea where Ludonautics fit in.

Shareholding 1: 2666406 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: SHARON BRITTAN
Shareholding 2: 952500 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: MICHAEL STUART JAMES
Shareholding 3: 455226 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: NICK LUCKOCK
Shareholding 4: 393881 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: UK FF NOMINEES LIMITED
Shareholding 5: 1441801 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: BMLL LIMITED
Shareholding 6: 153215 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: IAN RILEY
Shareholding 7: 135475 B ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: IAN EVATT
Shareholding 8: 106445 B ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: NEIL HART
Shareholding 9: 189148 B3 ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: LUDONAUTICS LIMITED

https://ludonautics.com/

Ex Liverpool Sporting Director Michael Edwards involved with them. 

Praised for his recruitment work at Liverpool from 2016 - 2022.

Think he came to visit the training facilities one time when we were building our connections with Liverpool and City for getting their youth on loan.

Interesting development

https://theathletic.com/4841403/2023/09/07/michael-edwards-liverpool-ludonautics/?redirected=1&access_token=14980728&isNewUser=1

Edited by Mantra

On 05/01/2024 at 00:19, DirtySanchez said:

I do know that when he got sacked from Hull there were issues about use of the company credit card and where he used it

I'll leave it there 

FFS what a naughty boy.

He’s done very well for himself considering his limitations as a player.

Well done I say. 

9 hours ago, Mantra said:

Ian Riley another one that caught my eye, not sure if he was on the last statement of shareholders but he funded the sixth form centre at Bolton School, an old boy I think

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/iLG64cJ1iSKlqnJwbt9wjlTFBdk/appointments

He's been involved for a while

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Looks like last years additional funding has come from Nick Luckock. BMLL ltd which he solely owns has 800 k more shares than last year.

im not that arsed, but if its reet theres money from switzerland, as i think mounts bangs on about, its either luckocks or whoever he represents

13 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Latest shareholders.  No idea where Ludonautics fit in.

Shareholding 1: 2666406 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: SHARON BRITTAN
Shareholding 2: 952500 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: MICHAEL STUART JAMES
Shareholding 3: 455226 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: NICK LUCKOCK
Shareholding 4: 393881 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: UK FF NOMINEES LIMITED
Shareholding 5: 1441801 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: BMLL LIMITED
Shareholding 6: 153215 A ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: IAN RILEY
Shareholding 7: 135475 B ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: IAN EVATT
Shareholding 8: 106445 B ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: NEIL HART
Shareholding 9: 189148 B3 ORDINARY shares held as at the date of this confirmation
statement
Name: LUDONAUTICS LIMITED

That implies that Ms Brittan's holding is now only 45.12% off all A shares, meaning she no longer has overall control.

1 hour ago, Traf said:

That implies that Ms Brittan's holding is now only 45.12% off all A shares, meaning she no longer has overall control.

Shirley She'll be looking after the Governments share as silent partners? Equitty but no voting rights?

Probably not a coincidence that Sharon’s s 43.98% and the Govt’s 6.5% add up to 50.48%.  Nobody from The Shareholder Executive is turning up for monthly Board meetings but if they do, they are voting for the best option to get the taxpayers money back. 

Sharon does seem to have taken a little step back recently and I don’t think  Toby et al rock up at many games these date. My guess she will want her money back and more if we get promoted (and I wouldn’t begrudge it, she’s done a great job thus far) Luckock and the Swiss are presumably the growing influence.