Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Must See Tv

miamiwhite

The Returned - starts 9pm Sunday,Channel 4

After a coach crash in an Alpine viillage 4 years previous,the victims start turning up in the village. Not your usual sort of flesh eating zombie genre.

These undead people are actually normal and don't know they're dead,whereas the locals in the village think it's a miracle they're back and alive.

This is an unmissable series

I heard about that this morning and thought I'd give it a go, but It's got subtitles apparently, and it's on at the same time a Poirot, so my TV critic Sra. Kerr says no chance. As we'll be out boozing tomorrow the little Belgian bloke will want Sky+ing.

Is there a 4+1 ?

That sound like it could be good, you seen it before Miami or is it a brand new series?

i've seen a few clips of it but mates in france have seen it all. it was huge over there. brand new for us though,first of 8 parts start tomorrow. like i say,the undead are normal and unaware they're dead.

a serial killer re-emerges in it as well to add further spice. it's the first foreign language drama for 20 years on Channel 4, a bag of peanuts if you can guess the last one ?

also,the ad breaks are all french language and subtitled for us numbnuts

it really will be the hit show of this year

I heard about that this morning and thought I'd give it a go, but It's got subtitles apparently, and it's on at the same time a Poirot, so my TV critic Sra. Kerr says no chance. As we'll be out boozing tomorrow the little Belgian bloke will want Sky+ing.

Is there a 4+1 ?

juan,there's a 4+1,get it set pal,trust me on this

I going to get it series linked, be funny seeing how many people think their tv's fucked if they switch to channel 4 during the add break.

especially after a day on the lash and blaming the kids saying ''have you been messing about with the telly ?''

Sounds decent, just put it on series link, will give it a watch when I've the first few episodes backed up (I always prefer to watch a few episodes on the bounce to see if I'm going to get into it rather than just decide on a single episode)

Sounds decent, just put it on series link, will give it a watch when I've the first few episodes backed up (I always prefer to watch a few episodes on the bounce to see if I'm going to get into it rather than just decide on a single episode)

That's what I do, but I've now got about six lots of 10 episodes of various stuff to watch

Is there a 4+1 ?

You can record 2 channels on Sky+ usually

If your watching TV then you can only record 1 thing but if your out it will record 2

i've seen a few clips of it but mates in france have seen it all. it was huge over there. brand new for us though,first of 8 parts start tomorrow. like i say,the undead are normal and unaware they're dead.

a serial killer re-emerges in it as well to add further spice. it's the first foreign language drama for 20 years on Channel 4, a bag of peanuts if you can guess the last one ?

also,the ad breaks are all french language and subtitled for us numbnuts

it really will be the hit show of this year

Eurotrash?

thought that was absolutely outstanding,very thought provoking,especially for those who've had a death in the family. and it gets even better.

i'm off to that part of france a week on wednesday,shitting myself now :blush:

there was a lot of clues in the 1st episode to indicate there are more undead in the village than just the coach victims,watch it closely again and it all makes sense

Edited by miamiwhite

thought that was absolutely outstanding,very thought provoking,especially for those who've had a death in the family. and it gets even better.

i'm off to that part of france a week on wednesday,shitting myself now :blush:

there was a lot of clues in the 1st episode to indicate there are more undead in the village than just the coach victims,watch it closely again and it all makes sense

My thoughts exactly the lad who was after Adele seems to be from somewhere else.