Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Administration?

Mounts Kipper

Just reading Birch's comment and my first thoughts were, what a set of cunts HMRC are.

I said before that they placed winding up order on Argyle without notice and only a fan who works at courts noticing on listings saved us from uncontested liquidation.

They'll get a club sooner rather than later

Edited by green genie

The car parks can be built on and its got to be a no brainer the Middlebrook is thriving another set of retail units built on the current car park will be worth fortunes in rent, middlebrook 2 is surely the plan?  

If only the club could afford to build the units themselves...

But if you build more shops then you need more car parking for the folk going to the said shops and there isn't enough on middlebrook as it is when it is busy.

Anyway I suppose the fact people want to pay a lot of money for them is good news for us...

Can just build it on a raised level like they did with Chiquito's and whatnot and have parking underneath.

• Site Supporter

The car parks can be built on and its got to be a no brainer the Middlebrook is thriving another set of retail units built on the current car park will be worth fortunes in rent, middlebrook 2 is surely the plan?  

We should change our name to that, cos at least it'd look like we'd scored.

• Site Supporter

I believe Everton have opened another  shop - located in the Liverpool retail park called Everton 2, giving them a postal address of:

Everton 2

Liverpool 1

It's been there for the best part of 10 years hasn't it?