Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neighbour Etiquette

superjohnmcginlay

I bought a bungalow in a cup-de-sac preparing for old age. Anyhow, it's full of pensioners and my brother n his wife, he's renting off me for the time being and has got friendly with some of them, theres a large turnover of neighbours as its a bit of a departure lounge. Apparently I don't need mine alarming as the curtains are constantly twitching so all isn't bad.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

I bought a bungalow in a cup-de-sac preparing for old age. Anyhow, it's full of pensioners and my brother n his wife, he's renting off me for the time being and has got friendly with some of them, theres a large turnover of neighbours as its a bit of a departure lounge. Apparently I don't need mine alarming as the curtains are constantly twitching so all isn't bad.

A cup-de-sac?

Sounds like a Jamaican reacharound

Many years back when we moved into our house in Doffcocker Village my neighbor was great, very friendly and helpful, years later me and him had a set too and it came to a head one Sunday morning and then after years of awkward silent meetings on the drives they finally fucked off, my new neighbor was a divorced fitty (34C) who was a massive Wanderers fan, our Maude hated me talking to her and was made up when she sold up and left, 3rd neighbor just a boring elderly couple

Thinking about it I think we could be the shitty neighbors next door

Talk to most of ours but don't get involved in their lives such as parties / bbqs etc

One side are elderly and call on me when they have a problem, like broken toilet seats, reminding which bin day it is (alzheimers is a terrible disease), bringing their bins back in and disconnecting their car battery as they've both now had their licences revoked.

Bit more exciting neighbours over here...... Next door I have three Uzbek hookers, massive they are, huge!! They once slaughtered a goat outside my front door one Eid, bear in mind I live on the 5th floor of an apartment block, then they gave me some of the still quivering meat after they had chopped the poor beast up.

Across from me I have a Pakistani cricket team, who unfortunately smell like a Pakistani cricket team. Summer is especially "difficult".

Prior to the cricket team there was a brothel, got woke up one morning by the police smashing their way in through the roof. Used to get Indian blokes knocking on my front door in the early hours by mistake when they were looking for the brothel. It happened so often that I used to invite some of these door knockers in to the front room and leave em sitting on a settee. Didn't speak to em, just left em until they eventually shuffled out after an uncomfortable silence. Made a cup of tea for a couple of em once.......

• Site Supporter

Have great neighbours and the odd BBQ. Lots of folk chat to each other and when gardens are being tended to or cars washed etc then everything takes twice as long. Great folk and look out for each others houses etc when away. One house was broken into not long ago and there must have been half the street out looking for the twats until the police dogs arrived.

He did a lot of bumming apparently

I've thought about this, probably for too long if I'm honest, but bumming, if your sex partner has a massive cock (if it's true about black men, I wouldn't know). Does it just hurt the first time or every time and what must it do to your back passage area and the gubbins involved up there?

I've thought about this, probably for too long if I'm honest, but bumming, if your sex partner has a massive cock (if it's true about black men, I wouldn't know). Does it just hurt the first time or every time and what must it do to your back passage area and the gubbins involved up there?

Thursday is a day I refrain from thinking about BBC up the shitter, so I'll leave the impact on the anal sidewalls to other "more enlightened" WW'yers.  :)

Edited by bgoefc

Absolute cunts on one side (a thread earlier this year) so I treat them as such and behave like one. Loaded up the fire pit yesterday with damp wood because the wind was blowing directly at the back of their house and their windows were open as were their conservatory doors

Everyone else around me is treated with respect , a nod and a hello, and a chat if I happen to bump into them. Invite them round? No thanks. They invite me, then fair enough I'll go round

Any update on the cunts next door?

Just covered one of said cat's with a pint of Vimto

Hopefully that fucker won't be back

Not just that one though, keeping vigilant

No balls smothers hot vimto directly on to her pussy on a daily basis and she fucking loves it.

Any update on the cunts next door?

According to the council everything was OK so building continued

Now it's stopped. She was screaming at the builder the other week about not finishing things off properly so the husband is up a ladder most days doing stuff. Step-daughter saw a lad in a van parked outside a while back that she knew - turns out he was a plumber fitting radiators to the extension - she saw him a couple of weeks ago and he's walked off the job as all the time he was sorting the pipes out she was stood over him saying he was making too much mess

It's like living next door to a shit TV sitcom

Had a few neighbours over the years.

Highlights lovely lesbian couple.

Low light.

Witch next door threw meat laced with rat poison over the fence.

Had to wrestle it off the dog.

Had noticed some blue ish meat a couple of days earlier.

30 mins later Sat infront of 2 coppers trying to explaining why i had kicked the front door in and rammed said meat into her husbands mouth .

Fortunatly she admitted it.

Copper was a dog lover.

End result , i had to cough up for a new lock on her door.

Then built a bloody high fence .