Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accy tickets

Ani

27 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Like I said yesterday 10am is bullshit

its so inconvenient for most

saying that personally those who go everywhere shouldn’t have to fuck about doing this 

Id never get a ticket again but totally agree.

There needs to be a cap scheme put in asap.

8 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Keep refreshing. I’ve ended up getting all the ones I need but took four different transactions over two different devices 

Drama over.  Left it open.  Happened to look again 5 minutes later and the purchase was confirmed. Very odd.  Double checked and have e-mail confirmation

4 minutes ago, desperado said:

Really pissed off. Missed out. I’ve done every game of this comp, even the away at Tranmere. Off to London this weekend to watch us. But no priority given for that loyalty. It’s wrong 

It’s shit mate and needs addressing

the club sent Mr Grey an email after fleetwood basically no fucks given

10 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Be the same for Exeter , bristol and any potential play off games no doubt 

You should look at that away scheme for next season if you're planning to do a similar number again, it's ideal for you really. Can return a total of 5 unwanted ones to the club for no charge over the course of the season, never any booking fee or postage fee etc.

No-one can really arsed thinking about it when it's advertised in June or whenever and in truth I wouldn't be either if it wasn't for this particular season, but really seen the benefits of it especially for these smaller grounds that show up how much of a mess our normal ticketing system is. 

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

You should look at that away scheme for next season if you're planning to do a similar number again, it's ideal for you really. Can return a total of 5 unwanted ones to the club for no charge over the course of the season, never any booking fee or postage fee etc.

No-one can really arsed thinking about it when it's advertised in June or whenever and in truth I wouldn't be either if it wasn't for this particular season, but really seen the benefits of it especially for these smaller grounds that show up how much of a mess our normal ticketing system is. 

You’re right ,realistically il probably miss 2 away games so definitely worth it think it was more some of other lads don’t do all and we get tickets together, saying that nobody sits in allocated seats really 

Just now, radcliffe white said:

You’re right ,realistically il probably miss 2 away games so definitely worth it think it was more some of other lads don’t do all and we get tickets together, saying that nobody sits in allocated seats really 

Thats only issue is you won't get an allocated seat together but its rare you get a steward being an arse about moving you, just like ours they're not interested if there's a decent number in.

The £20 up front thing puts people off as well but that will have paid for itself in postage and bookings by about October November.

Shows how few are in it, my Peterborough email turned up, row A seat 30 🤣

33 minutes ago, desperado said:

Really pissed off. Missed out. I’ve done every game of this comp, even the away at Tranmere. Off to London this weekend to watch us. But no priority given for that loyalty. It’s wrong 

I was at tranmere too. People think it’s easy to get there for me but @jules_darbywill confirm there are too many traffic lights