Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Manly car insurance chat

kent_white

If you can live with the damage just leave it and take your chance when PCP ends. It might be cheaper. If not just offer to get it sorted then.Ā 

You could go through insurance and it could get done on a carpark a week later

Ā 

I have a mate who does PCP thing and he reckons he never pays excess mileage . He just haggles at end and says he willĀ  take a new car.Ā 

1 hour ago, batton carrier said:

If you can live with the damage just leave it and take your chance when PCP ends. It might be cheaper. If not just offer to get it sorted then.Ā 

You could go through insurance and it could get done on a carpark a week later

Ā 

I have a mate who does PCP thing and he reckons he never pays excess mileage . He just haggles at end and says he willĀ  take a new car.Ā 

Yeah I've got about 2 and a half years to go though and it gets picked up on the service schedule! šŸ˜ž

• Site Supporter

Best 2 I've dealt with,Ā  Castleton motorbodies just outside Rochdale and brearleys just outside Bury. Both older chaps who know their stuff.Ā 

Ā 

Be thankful its not full electric, getting leccy cars repaired is an absolute pain in the arse.Ā 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, kent_white said:

Bit of both! šŸ¤£

20230608_161056.jpg

Bad news is that the bunpers are about 300 quid, they come in black so need respraying, so an extra 300 at least, then actually getting one as hyundai are normally out of stock of everything.Ā 

12 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Bad news is that the bunpers are about 300 quid, they come in black so need respraying, so an extra 300 at least, then actually getting one as hyundai are normally out of stock of everything.Ā 

Another reason I hate cars. My shitty C-Max suits me perfectly and costs next to nothing to get fixed. Had to get a new battery this week - bog standard Ā£120 with the Halford's premium thing which is a fiver a month and free MOT.

I really hate having to deal with, think about or look after the damn thing. But I need one so there we are.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

https://housingcare.org/services/detail-entertainment-clumbsy-the-clown-24

Ā 

Clumbsy The Clown

This is not children's entertainment. Circus clowning that will amuse and amaze all ages, from fitting my body through a tennis racket, to comedy magic. Plus balloons models that will make you smile.

Ā