Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe A

radcliffe white

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

He played well in the 1st half, credit where its due.

Doesn't get nearly tight enough to try to prevent crosses, often sloppy and half hearted in possession, weak in the challenge, poor defending generally and final ball/crossing is very poor.  Just my opinion, and I know he has some qualities too.

Fair enough. All about opinions innit. If he was as good defending as he is attacking, I doubt he'd be playing in League 1.

I'd have said with a goal and an assist, Williams is guaranteed to start... although Iredale did similarly a couple of weeks back and didn't start the next.

Anyway. Evatt still has more than enough trust and credit, for me, to pick a side that will get a result tonight. 2-1, Charles and Sheehan.

2 minutes ago, TM Trotter said:

I'd have said with a goal and an assist, Williams is guaranteed to start... although Iredale did similarly a couple of weeks back and didn't start the next.

Anyway. Evatt still has more than enough trust and credit, for me, to pick a side that will get a result tonight. 2-1, Charles and Sheehan.

Yes, Williams can't start on the basis of potential to score, Iredale is our 3rd top scorer!  And the assist for Sheehan arguably the best of the season.

27 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I’d go with the same starting eleven other than Iredale at LCB and move Toal to RCB instead of Jones to give us more height and strength at the back. Jones is better going forward but I think tonight we’ll have enough anyway and I’d firm up at the back.

Good shout W63

If Morley can’t get a run of games when Dempsey is injured then when will he?

As others have said if he had the same attitude as young George, he’s got the ability but something doesn’t seem right.

Maghoma looked well off it on Saturday when he came on.

Let’s see anyway.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by captainmed

9 minutes ago, captainmed said:

If Morley can’t get a run of games when Dempsey is injured then when will he?

As others have said if he had the same attitude as young George, he’s got the ability but something doesn’t seem right.

Maghoma looked well off it on Saturday when he came on.

Let’s see anyway.

Fingers crossed.

Has anything come out about Morley having a bad attitude? If it has I've not seen it. He's twice the player Thomasson is. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Completely get the move to bring someone in for Williams but Forrester in shows where Iredale is in the pecking order now 

I know Jones has done it before, but I don't get it, to be honest.

Unless they have a wide man who plays on the wrong foot too, and likes to cut in.