Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Leyther_Matt

2 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Scratching my head here You call out Williams for a wayward pass after just coming on but say jack shit about the 2 sitters missed 

I can hardly sit here and say Charles shouldn't be in the team, if he missed 5 open goals today he'd still be one of the 1st on the teamsheet for the next game, he's proven at L1 level.  And he plays every game so the fatigue thing can be partly an excuse in his case.  Williams was a mystery signing the first time I saw him play and nothing's changed IMO, not sure what he brings except an occasional long throw.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'll definitely cut them some slack for their extra workload but I'll make an exception for Williams rolling the ball into touch instead of finding a player from 5 yards, he hasn't played for about 2 weeks!  Poor player.

Effects of fixture pile up started today no doubt, that isn't us out there surely.

Correct 

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I can hardly sit here and say Charles shouldn't be in the team, if he missed 5 open goals today he'd still be one of the 1st on the teamsheet for the next game, he's proven at L1 level.  And he plays every game so the fatigue thing can be partly an excuse in his case.  Williams was a mystery signing the first time I saw him play and nothing's changed IMO, not sure what he brings except an occasional long throw.

So now I suppose you'll say the same about cogley after that so called shot

And now Morley 

Just now, 1969 said:

And now Morley 

Both players have a lot more credit in the bank than Randy.

He’s just a badden, we can accept that we have one or two - he always has been and continues to be pretty shite.

Inevitable performance that.

only ones to come out with any credit from today were Jerome and JDB. At least when they came on they showed intent to put themselves about and work as a partnership. 

when a team puts it on us and wants a scrap every player ends up losing their individual battles. Results are only going one way when that happens

only time any intent was shown was the last 10 mins 

williams is the biggest example of a fair weather footballer you will ever see. Doesn’t wanna be there, doesn’t wanna work and petrified of getting hurt. 

tough away games to come before the end and many more performances like that we won’t be anywhere near it 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Both players have a lot more credit in the bank than Randy.

He’s just a badden, we can accept that we have one or two - he always has been and continues to be pretty shite.

Nah not having it 

Oh sorry I forgot we need a scapegoat 

3 minutes ago, 1969 said:

And now Morley 

Not sure where you're going with this, I criticised a player I don't rate, I'm not dropping/selling every player that gives the ball away.  And yes, those shots were bloody awful!

Bod played very well from what I saw, brings class to the forward line and I wish we could see more of him in the league.

Just now, bwfc87 said:

Go again Tuesday, hopefully better performance and result but Cheltenham will make it a game like that was aswell.

Think Cheltenham will be really tough coming into the game fresh and if they press us high we are up against it!

• Site Supporter

Maybe Charles has been shagging the others' wives.

Getting beaten happens, but when Iles says he's not seen us as bad in possession for a very long time then they need a bollocking. 

I was starting to believe that we are good enough, and then a shite one. Which we have done other times this season.

Anyway, it's only football, and there's a other big twatting storm coming tomorrow. 

Onwards.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

The sound of knives being sharpened around Bolton is strong this evening.

Perspective is about to leave the building for a few hours.

Why do you have to be so smug? Like any small bit of criticism is suddenly frowned upon. If it doesn't piss you off when Bolton play shit then I'm happy for you. Maybe go and do some yoga or drink some fucking cacao and let the rest of us have a moan. 

Bad day. We're going to get them but they need to be isolated. Us getting embroiled in cups and picking up injuries has stalled our momentum since New Year's Day. We really need the three points on Tuesday now. Plus we need a central defensive re-enforcement.