Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool (A)

Duck Egg

Definitely on sale at 09:58 as that’s when I always start pressing refresh and they appeared straight away. Got lucky, really as I didn’t even have long enough to log in on two decides as a failsafe.

13 minutes ago, Zico said:

usual story

in the basket

assigned

submit

please approve in the app

approve

sit there watching a spinning circle and the timer counting down to zero and fuck all happens

basket clears

sold out

Have you got a NatWest or RBS card? I’ve been having issues with NatWest on there recently but used it for season tickets and worked again today

19 minutes ago, Mutley said:

In +7 Hindley.

Experience has shown today. You earn the right from Orient / Northampton / Charlton etc. 

m

Stupid post, but think you recognise that by editing your original so fair enough. 

Edited by Ani

Had it on 3 devices from about 9.15 (blocked the bastard diary out this time).

Option for Blackpool tickets appeared for me at about 9.50 but when I clicked on buy tickets nothing happened, just took me back to the same page. Kept on clicking buy tickets on all 3 devices repeatedly and at 9.58 it let me in on my phone and I managed to get 2 in the ‘sell 4th’. Presumed it would fuck up at some point from adding them to basket to buying but seems I’ve got lucky.

It is a joke how much of a lottery it is and how it seems to work slightly differently every time and for different people.

Edited by Eddie

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Option for Blackpool tickets appeared for me at about 9.50 but when I clicked on buy tickets nothing happened, just took me back to the same page. Kept on clicking buy tickets on all 3 devices repeatedly and at 9.58 it let me in on my phone and I managed to get 2 in the ‘sell 4th’. Presumed it would fuck up at some point from adding them to basket to buying but seems I’ve got lucky.

It is a joke how much of a lottery it is and how it seems to work slightly differently every time and for different people.

Same thing happened to me except by the time it let me in all i got was "clear filters"

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Exactly the same, got fook all!

Utter lottery.

System not fit for purpose!

On the upside, how great is it that we've got a team the town wants to watch, all over the country?  Might as well enjoy it. Tickets might be much easier to come by once we're either getting dicked every week in the Championship or have another season in L1 to contemplate.

47 minutes ago, Ani said:

We have one other trying, he sent a message 'and only 5 minutes later for seminar' we have a dramatic wait till he finishes the seminar

He got ours, but what a fucking shambles. 

I hope it's better organised than the pizza cup match.

Steward - "Sit in the seat your ticket is allocated to"

Me - "How do we know which row is which?"

Steward- "Aye, sorry about that. They painted the letters on before the season but they came off in the rain"