Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe (H)

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, L/H White said:

talk on here not long ago about evatt not rushing players back from injury, the same evatt that's sent Santos and Baxter out injured in the last 2 weeks FFS 

Yeah, don’t believe everything you read on here.

15 hours ago, DazBob said:

Where have you heard there is internal unrest?

I haven’t DazBob and hopefully there isn’t and won’t be but I’m just concerned that with now possibly unnecessary signings with players retuning from injury and absence a bit earlier than planned we could suffer from having too many players to keep them all happy. It’s pretty obvious they can’t all play and some not even get a spot on the bench and that can lead to players being unhappy about it. Hopefully I’m worrying unnecessarily and everyone will accept where we are and push on playing or not.

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I haven’t DazBob and hopefully there isn’t and won’t be but I’m just concerned that with now possibly unnecessary signings with players retuning from injury and absence a bit earlier than planned we could suffer from having too many players to keep them all happy. It’s pretty obvious they can’t all play and some not even get a spot on the bench and that can lead to players being unhappy about it. Hopefully I’m worrying unnecessarily and everyone will accept where we are and push on playing or not.

Was either those signings or play Big Ruth at centre back with Lofty at wing back.

3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You forgot the “now possibly” bit but then hindsight’s a wonderful thing.

Dont let it worry you Sincey. Be reet wont it. They'll have known the drill when they signed.

...its a long old packed season with probably more bans and injuries to come.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Has the club said anything about a minutes silence for the Wycombe youth player who died in a match last week?

To be honest, that’d be down to someone informing the club what they’ve read about on a rival’s forum rather than informing Wanderersways. 

Very much a must win tonight. 
 Hoping Santos and Forrester back after light training Saturday. (If fully fit) 

missed Darren-cogley Saturday hoping to see him return!

expecting an end to end game as Wycombe very expansive and play some good stuff.

m

20 minutes ago, Mutley said:

Very much a must win tonight. 
 Hoping Santos and Forrester back after light training Saturday. (If fully fit) 

missed Darren-cogley Saturday hoping to see him return!

expecting an end to end game as Wycombe very expansive and play some good stuff.

m

Yes and a certain Kieran Sadlier will surely want to put one over on us but all the same I hope the lad gets a good reaction from us?

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Yes and a certain Kieran Sadlier will surely want to put one over on us but all the same I hope the lad gets a good reaction from us?

Got better with each game he didnt play that lad :D

No doubt Sadlier one of the best players of the modern era. Twitter hysteria. 

Bolton win + Colls over3.5

if carlsberg did Tuesdays. 

Keep vokes quiet we will win this match!

mut 

• Moderators

Sadlier was decent enough 

Always involved and got his fair share of goals and assists 

The frustration came from playing players who didn't contribute as much in an attacking sense, but who probably did other less noticeable things

I know there's so much riding on every game, but just taking a quick scroll on social media this morning and already there's so much negativity and can feel the anxiety from fans replying to BWFC posts, slagging off Coleman.

He's a Bolton lad and has barely put a foot wrong. Let's get behind him and the entire team. If the fans start getting a bit nervy from the 1st whistle it will only make it worse.

COYWM.