Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby County (A)

L/H White

After the Blackpool and Wigan games I was completely fucked off with the gutless performance's but today I thought we played well and with a bit of luck we would have taken the 3 points.Im still baffled by how poor Derby were but sometimes you don't get what you deserve 

• Site Supporter

Evatt can say what he likes but he bought Collins to get us promoted, and so far he’s shown that he’s not up to the task.

Losing Dion has completely fucked us.

Blame Evatt all you like, but our most reliable goal scorer being injured is really difficult to recover from.

I think everyone expected more from Collins but no doubt Evatt gets the blame.

5 minutes ago, 1969 said:

After the Blackpool and Wigan games I was completely fucked off with the gutless performance's but today I thought we played well and with a bit of luck we would have taken the 3 points.Im still baffled by how poor Derby were but sometimes you don't get what you deserve 

So when we play badly we lose.

When we well play we lose.

Laughable.

Edited by captainmed

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Evatt can say what he likes but he bought Collins to get us promoted, and so far he’s shown that he’s not up to the task.

Blame Evatt all you like, but our most reliable goal scorer being injured is really difficult to recover from.

Injuries have fucked us over but Charles had 2 goals and no assists in the 13 league matches before his did his knee

Apart from the odd exceptional game, we don't shoot enough, we don't get enough quality balls into the box and we don't work their keeper enough despite always having the majority possession. Also our corners are shite. Those are the stark facts and the reasons we are where we are. We needed to score at least 2 today to win that game as we always have a lapse in us and did we honestly look like scoring 2? 

1 minute ago, captainmed said:

So when we play badly we lose.

When we well play we lose.

Laughable.

No what I'm saying is today we played well but didn't get the rub of the green which sometimes happens but at least we showed some fight and bottle unlike the other 2 games 

Got on the 62 and realised I forgot my tickets, got to Stoke and got a flat, nearly had a scrap with an Uber driver near the ground and now sat on an industrial estate in traffic twice as bad as it ever is at our place.

What a dog shit wank fkin day. 

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Has Collins been that bad? I don't think he has. He wasn't great today but he's already chipped in with goals and assists. Be nice to see bod take a fucking chance every now and again. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Arrested development said:

Has Collins been that bad? I don't think he has. He wasn't great today but he's already chipped in with goals and assists. Be nice to see bod take a fucking chance every now and again. 

Bod is biz but has a thunderclap so stays popular.

Collins puts a shift in but the numbers aren’t good enough really.

Play offs beckons and given our record against top teams we are in trouble. Especially so if Lincoln carry on the way they are,