Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oxford (H)

L/H White

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, noxid said:

Really want to see Dempsey back in from the start as we look lightweight through the middle. He's also got a good shot and always looking for that chance on the edge of the box. With our shortage of strikers think we need any extra attacking edge we can get.Ā 

Dempsey was way off his game Saturday

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Don't agree with Paris Bangaverage auto name change. There are other players you could brand as that in the squad, but why put one of our own players down in that way.

Irony I would have thought over mountkippers insistence thatā€™s all he is.

Think most of us think we have a talented player on our hands whoā€™s our biggest threat from midfield.Ā 

Funny reference I think šŸ˜Š

5 hours ago, boltonboris said:

The only change in shape I see tonight is Collins operating a little deeper, like CMG was pre-injury. Defensively, to cap their deep playmaker - Would that be Brannagan? Not seen much of him, but note he's considered one of the best in the league - And to give him a little more freedom to roam and link up with the wing-backs

Personnel-wise, I think we're currently better geared up for a 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1, but not with only 1 day's prep time. That would be suicidal

I don't get what would be suicidal about going to a back 4, it's not like we're solid defensively now.

With the confidence we have at the minute I'm not sure we want the ball slowly passing round our back 5, and with the injuries up front a front 2 doesn't make much sense. Just get it changed to a 451/433, it's not exactly a revolutionary system the players won't understandĀ 

41 minutes ago, desperado said:

Irony I would have thought over mountkippers insistence thatā€™s all he is.

Think most of us think we have a talented player on our hands whoā€™s our biggest threat from midfield.Ā 

Funny reference I think šŸ˜Š

So when i or anyone else want's to make any comment about him that auto name change appears because one poster disses him. Sort it moderators please.

Edited by waffer cup 07

18 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

So when i or anyone else want's to make any comment about him that auto name change appears because one poster disses him. Sort it moderators please.

šŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

All 5 top teams including us playing and expected to win tonight - just hoping someone other than us slips up, even though we've got the toughest fixture.

Peterbro tomorrow.

You never know, there must have been times when you have attended a BWFC game that you fully expected us to struggle in or to be an awful drab game, but then you were pleasantly surprised???

Struggling to think of any recently but it must have happened.

14 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

You never know, there must have been times when you have attended a BWFC game that you fully expected us to struggle in or to be an awful drab game, but then you were pleasantly surprised???

Struggling to think of any recently but it must have happened.

v Citeh. League Cup.

About 1969.Ā 

Ā