Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WW's Hall Of Fame Threads

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, L/H White said:

Did Miami phone you once @Cheese or have I dreamt it?

He did. He went berserk because I posted a video of a British soldier doing a speech denouncing the Queen or something. Can't remember how/why I gave him my number but he phoned me, and within a couple of minutes he apologised and we were chatting away like old friends. 😁

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

He did. He went berserk because I posted a video of a British soldier doing a speech denouncing the Queen or something. Can't remember how/why I gave him my number but he phoned me, and within a couple of minutes he apologised and we were chatting away like old friends. 😁

It was here he launched his Keyser Sosse personna which has over 33k followers on Twitter. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

It was here he launched his Keyser Sosse personna which has over 33k followers on Twitter. 

He's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. But he seemed nice enough on the phone.

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. But he seemed nice enough on the phone.

He is one of the nicest and funniest people you could ever meet. Loads of us spent lots of time with him. Always good fun.

Avoid politics and money ! 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Ani said:

He is one of the nicest and funniest people you could ever meet. 

Do owt to help

Wont hear a bad word about the lunatic

• Members
3 hours ago, royal white said:

I find it amazing he’s still one of the top posters on certain topics. I don’t think he’s posted for about 2 years as he ? 

More's the pity. Great lad S.

10 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Who was the bloke who seemed to be a car salesman in Edinburgh and went on about doing loads of coke and shagging behind his other half's back? Used to do this..😎.. after every brainfart he had?

Escobarb haha

8 hours ago, royal white said:

I find it amazing he’s still one of the top posters on certain topics. I don’t think he’s posted for about 2 years as he ? 

June 21.  He left us with this 

All about Andrew Neil. In other matters, surprised with the silence re Hunter Biden, the BLM people are very quiet indeed 🤔 https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1402385095579910148?s=19

56 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Who was the bloke who seemed to be a car salesman in Edinburgh and went on about doing loads of coke and shagging behind his other half's back? Used to do this..😎.. after every brainfart he had?

I recall he used to meet up with Redcliffe, Grey, etc on the away games... Perhaps even Traf?

And he bragged about shagging Jasmine Jae.....

I miss him 😁