Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deadpool 2008

Piemon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Bit harsh that - I certainly don't agree with alot that Hain and Tatchell have to say, but they've both done alot of good things in the past...

SOCIAL/POLITICAL ARGUMENT ALERT!

I thought M'Crayons and Crawley White had the monopoly on social/political debate.

• Members
Bit harsh that - I certainly don't agree with alot that Hain and Tatchell have to say, but they've both done alot of good things in the past...

Bloody hell Jules! Tatchell!!! Knight him for services to uphill gardening? I'm with Cassie on this one and hope he gets his treble up :D

Bloody hell Jules! Tatchell!!! Knight him for services to uphill gardening? I'm with Cassie on this one and hope he gets his treble up :D

Didn't say I like the bloke, but anyone that stands up to that terrorist Mugabe has my backing on that issue. If Zimbabwe had the oil Iraq etc has, we'd have been in their like Flynn

Sorry, just cant read. Got carried away being God Allah

I'm not paying anything by the way... Im far too cheap for that.

Aye - you claim benefits like the rest of 'em.

Gazza

Des O'Connor

Anyone off Big Brother

Aye - you claim benefits like the rest of 'em.

Nah I work for the Police just ask all the posters on here... Actually got to get back to my cab round first, then I have the corner shop to look after, before I start my 18 hours at the Hospital. Yes..I sign on 4 times a week as well. :roll:

Edited by momomo

Nah I work for the Police just ask all the posters on here... Actually got to get back to my cab round first, then I have the corner shop to look after, before I start my 18 hours at the Hospital. Yes..I sign on 4 times a week as well.

how do you fit in your games of squash?

how do you fit in your games of squash?

a bit fitter than me and thee fella.

my deadpool.

clifff richard (please die you horrible c**t)

holly johnson

alex higgins

alex ferguson

nat lofthouse (unfortunately) you don't hear about his involment at the club anymore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.