Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wet Spam

worthy10

Disappointed again yesterday with the performance and result. But we have to put some perspective on things. Many bigger and wealthier club than us would love to swap places.

I digress. I hate West ham United and would dearly love to see them relagated. I hate how they profess to play the beautiful game rather than the long ball. I hate the two real life cockerney boys that are their owners. I hate the "we won the world cup in '66 thing. I hate Sir Trevor Brookings dodgy influences on the FA, I mean, why are Green Upson and Cole associated with the england squad?. I'd love it I tell you love it if they were in the championship or first division when they are gifted the Olympic stadium. Oh i could go on but you get the point.

Please get relagated!!!!!

Ahh that feels much better

Edited by worthy10

Disappointed again yesterday with the performance and result. But we have to put some perspective on things. Many bigger and wealthier club than us would love to swap places.

I digress. I hate West ham United and would dearly love to see them relagated. I hate how they profess to play the beautiful game rather than the long ball. I hate the two real life cockerney boys that are their owners. I hate the "we won the world cup in '66 thing. I hate Sir Trevor Brookings dodgy influences on the FA, I mean, why are Green Upson and Cole associated with the england squad?. I'd love it I tell you love it if they were in the championship or first division when they are gifted the Olympic stadium. Oh i could go on but you get the point.

Please get relagated!!!!!

Ahh that feels much better

I hate that Trevor Brooking cannot say Sheringham

• Members

Funny innit? West Ham don't register of my hate radar. Not our natural enemy.

Like most of my vintage, the England following and 'We're not England, we're West Ham England' was a minor irritation but, other than that, they really don't bother me that much.

Just be careful what you wish for eh? Seems a banker away win for us every season and usually, a banker 6 points. Not saying it's likely but, personally, I would much rather see the demise of Blackburn, Wigan and Fulham who we always seem to struggle against.

Funny innit? West Ham don't register of my hate radar. Not our natural enemy.

Like most of my vintage, the England following and 'We're not England, we're West Ham England' was a minor irritation but, other than that, they really don't bother me that much.

Just be careful what you wish for eh? Seems a banker away win for us every season and usually, a banker 6 points. Not saying it's likely but, personally, I would much rather see the demise of Blackburn, Wigan and Fulham who we always seem to struggle against.

You weren't around for the media charm offensive when it was us or them for the drop.

Sorry, not us.

Them.

I don't think anyone gave a toss about the not so happy Hammers before that.

Frank - cheers. It's family/kids so 10/20 miles out wouldn't be a problem, any Harvester type thing really that'll let kids in near one of the main roads.

I'm not sure which way you would be coming, but if your coming down the M61 from the M60 then you could get off at Junction 4 (2 junctions before the ground), theres a toby carvery on the roundabout as you get off called the watergate, or just a bit further down the A6 on the crossroads there is a red lion pub that has a restaurant in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.