Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 5 Stoke 0

Told you wed 'do 'em. Did not expect five and certainly didn't expect performances like that from Eagles, and from Joe Riley. He's a good prospect if today is owt to go off. OC brought him off so he could get the ovation he deserved. Jussi made a couple of great saves and at last the percieved Wembley demons have been fcked off.

Let's have no more of it!

That is one funny thread. What a bunch of cocks.

I hope they stay in the Europa League and Fulham for our sake.

It is funny (nice to see them feeling how we felt), but why are they cocks? They were being honest about their teams shortcomings while being pissed off and bitter, isn't that why fans forums exist? They weren't having a pop at us in the main....

I reckon a fair few flirted with sticking 5-0 on, hopefully plenty did.

I know of one WW poster who did. I said he was throwing his money away. However he later bought me my tea having won at odds of 100-1.

Cheers pal :thumbsup:

Edited by DazBobParr

It is funny (nice to see them feeling how we felt), but why are they cocks? They were being honest about their teams shortcomings while being pissed off and bitter, isn't that why fans forums exist? They weren't having a pop at us in the main....

For that very reason mate.

Fuck em.

"Went to mass last night, and the leaving hymn was 'Pray for the wanderers' so I had a good feeling going into the match today"

God goes nap

Anyway it was nice going into the Bar Continental today in Barrow, a pub i had not been in since the debacle in April, only a couple of Stokies in today watching the game, but boy did i enjoy that ripping into the cunts like they did with me seven months ago.:D

Not surprised at those stats as we played at a high tempo and clearly we looked to hit the ball into gaps to turn their defenders, a tactic that worked so well done Coyle.

Great result and a great performance. Would like to see the tackle stats as that is what yesterday's performance and result was based on for me, getting in their faces and allowing them no time on the ball - long overdue. Cahill and Wheater were immense, I know it was their type of game but again credit were it is due.

Great debut by Riley, don't care about his passing (in this game). Just good to see a young local lad get stuck in and not be overawed. He won't have played at anywhere near that intensity so it was a good show from him and let's hope he develops into a first team pick.

fuck me what a day!!

always thought we would win,but 5-0!!

why i felt the need after a day on the lash to consume a bottle of wolf blass chardonay during motd....tad delicate this morning!

might celerbrate our season turning perfomance with a mondoy club special!

im off to buy all the papers in the shop.... :yahoo:

a few stats

passing completion

team 67%

jussi

robbo 75%

riley 46%cahill 66%

wheater 66%

mavies 86%

muamba 78%

nrc 75%

eagles 71%

skd 58%

klasnic 72%

46% ??? That boy is clearly shit. Let's all boo him next game.

Feeling a touch under the weather this morning.

Did yesterday really happen?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.