Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

8 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Not sure the yellow warning was warranted inland. 

Sure, it's windy out but it was similar at the weekend 

Seemed to struggle to make landfall didn't it.

I was up on Cleveleys prom at 8pm and although the forecast was saying it 50+ it was never that.

Must have ramped up over night as the dog was going nuts and its blown a pegged down football net over.

Hardly the boxing day tsunami sky news were predicting.

Ive got a funny feeling this will be a storm laden winter, worst is to come.

Right, I like a bit of nice weather but I'm firmly into the wanting it to be autumn now. 25 yeststerday, 24 today. Slept with windows open and on top of the duvet again last night like its high summer. Shorts and flip flops today. Come on, I've got some White Company candles that need a-lighting. 

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Right, I like a bit of nice weather but I'm firmly into the wanting it to be autumn now. 25 yeststerday, 24 today. Slept with windows open and on top of the duvet again last night like its high summer. Shorts and flip flops today. Come on, I've got some White Company candles that need a-lighting. 

It's odd isn't it, I've got all the windows open and, like you shorts and flip-flops. Mrs Sweep had the cooling fan on all night as well. I've usually got the heating on by now, as I generally get it flicked on as soon as the temperature dips

Looking at the trees, it doesn't seem like Autumn is coming anytime soon either, as they all look nice and green and full of leaves

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It's odd isn't it, I've got all the windows open and, like you shorts and flip-flops. Mrs Sweep had the cooling fan on all night as well. I've usually got the heating on by now, as I generally get it flicked on as soon as the temperature dips

Looking at the trees, it doesn't seem like Autumn is coming anytime soon either, as they all look nice and green and full of leaves

Apparently because of the wet summer and warm autumn we're going to get a New England style display from the trees. And yeah, just looking out of the window if it wasn't for the sort of autumnal haze it'd look like midsummer.

Got to go an water the garden again.