Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season Friendlies

Mounts Kipper

Still no news?

I'm waiting to spend my red spotted hanky money.

Here; http://www.bwfc.co.u....13-826659.aspx

Rotherham, Shrewsbury and Carlisle away as mentioned earlier in the thread, though Shrewsbury is the only Saturday.

Yoof play Skem, Chorley, FCUM (at Stalyvegas), Chester and Macclesfield.

Edited by Leyther_Matt

Not bad, just wish a couple of those Tuesday games could have been at weekend. A foreign tour was probably an unrealistic wish for a Championship side, and it saves me a fair wad of money too. Roll on fixture release day.

Edited by Marc505

... and after having a quick look at trains, Carlisle is a non starter for me unless I want to get home at 7am Weds and Shrewsbury is a bit on the dear side and ground is miles away from the station.

So its Rotherham (£18.30 return from Manc) and Chorley on a handy Friday night for me. Maybe Chester too.

• Moderators

... and after having a quick look at trains, Carlisle is a non starter for me unless I want to get home at 7am Weds and Shrewsbury is a bit on the dear side and ground is miles away from the station.

So its Rotherham (£18.30 return from Manc) and Chorley on a handy Friday night for me. Maybe Chester too.

go shrewsbury and fcuk the match off

nice little centre

Shrewsbury train should be ok, I got a return to Cardiff for £18 so that would be worst case scenario and jump off at Shrews.

The ground did seen far away when passing through on the train though.

Was only talking to a Wrexham fan last Wednesday about Shrewsbury; he reckons they have regular battles with Walsall and because of the distance from the station they ambush them on the way to the ground