Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Scotch

EyesRight

Just found out the result had forgotten about this none event, was out in Manchester all afternoon and evening as me dowter turned 19 today. My head is hurting.

I doubt England will make it to Brazil. I can see us getting beat by Ukraine and drawing our home games.

Right back at you :)

Eh?

I don't think the majority of England fans 'looked forward' to this game.  It was one of those no-win games and one we just wanted to get out of the way.  A thrashing would've been nice, but ultimately it was all about not losing.

Last night was a case of 'job done'.  There will be no celebrations of the victory.

This was, however, Scotland's biggest game in years.  Had you won we'd never have heard the last of it and you'd have partied like it was 1999.

We'll now move forward and look forward to competitive fixtures in the hope we'll see our country take part (and ultimately fail) in next year's World Cup.

All your lot have to look forward to is the next time we let you play against us.

This all may sound a touch condescending but it's factamundo true.

Edited by DazBob

Was well chuffed for Lambert last night, proper dream-come-true moment for him.

On the way home last night on the radio that they were saying that Lambert's not England class.  I beg to differ.  He IS England class ... and that's the problem at the moment,  he's plenty good enough to get in the squad due to the severe lack of quality attacking options we've got.

I was made up for him, If we're going to have a big lump up front i'd rather have him than that useless cunt Carroll

I think we'll qualify

And then be really surprised when we get there and are shite  :glare:

Or.....maybe.....

Without this golden generation bollocks maybe just maybe, the whole will be more than the sum of all the parts for once??...less ego and more performance.....we've seen it's not all about talent....

Or am I clutching at straws?!

6 skirt wearers got on our train yesterday morning at Stockport, irritating cnuts proceeded to play jockshit music loudly, one of them came talking to us, he was a SCOUSER IN A SKIRT - WTF is that all about, 2 of them seemed a bit angry when I asked if their sisters weren't going to school today as they had their skirts on, met some old Millwall friends at Baker St, Wetherspoons had been given to the hordes of unwashed, yes there were a lot, nothing too dissimilar to when we travel away with England, the match was shite with some very poor performers, we will qualify for Brazil and it will be nice watching it on big screens from a bar in Thailand, Jocks were very quiet after the game, our hotel was full of them and we drank with them till 3 o'clock tghis morning, the same lads as going were on our train coming home - as quiet as a fieldmouse, fuck 'em Jock cnuts we won they lost

Guest bwfcdan

We better bloody had.

I've been and bought my flags for my van and o hang out of my bedroom window.

In all seriousness, I'll be pissed off if we don't. It'd be a shite watch if we're not in it, in my opinion anyway!

In all seriousness, I'll be pissed off if we don't. It'd be a shite watch if we're not in it, in my opinion anyway!

I won't be watchin it if we're not

6 skirt wearers got on our train yesterday morning at Stockport, irritating cnuts proceeded to play jockshit music loudly, one of them came talking to us, he was a SCOUSER IN A SKIRT - WTF is that all about, 2 of them seemed a bit angry when I asked if their sisters weren't going to school today as they had their skirts on, met some old Millwall friends at Baker St, Wetherspoons had been given to the hordes of unwashed, yes there were a lot, nothing too dissimilar to when we travel away with England, the match was shite with some very poor performers, we will qualify for Brazil and it will be nice watching it on big screens from a bar in Thailand, Jocks were very quiet after the game, our hotel was full of them and we drank with them till 3 o'clock tghis morning, the same lads as going were on our train coming home - as quiet as a fieldmouse, fuck 'em Jock cnuts we won they lost

sisters skirts :thumbsup:

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Where is Jazza these days, is he being dissected for his organs in deepest Romania or has he been ditched for telling lies about Scotchland i.e. that they were good?

My James now live on street of town selling his bum for sexy times to afford playne ride home. My botrhers and me manage clean his account so we not need he anymore so we kick him to strret. I not be around much maybe as I have fly to see new sexy LOVE DONKEY whi live in Union States of American who is also wealthy man person.

• Members

You are nothing but a scheming conniving peg selling gypo, we will start wanderersways campaign to 'free the jock one'

Owd on pal - that's a step too far.

Maybe a caveat on it that he has to stay in fucking Scotland if he's released would be OK.