Urban Myths From Round Your Way

Kane57

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Prince - it was always Prince...Obviously when you're surrounded by the type of girls he surrounds himself with, your primary concern is being able to give yourself a blowjob.

was a prince fan at school

apparently that was bad because he was gay

despite masses of evidence to the contrary - i.e. music, lyrics, videos, etc

taught me everything I know about the ladies he did

once got sucked off with "head" playing in the background

never got why people thought he was a bender

prince2.jpg

prince.jpg

Prince_Rose.jpg

Edited by ZicoKelly

People used to wander round in heaven and hell nightclub stabbing people with hypodermic needles.

The Krays turned up at Blackpool north train station one day and mixie Walsh and his henchmen turned up and fucked em off.

There was guy down the street called Ronnie the rapist,but he got done from rape when he was a teenager so that's not really a myth.

was a prince fan at school

apparently that was bad because he was gay

despite masses of evidence to the contrary - i.e. music, lyrics, videos, etc

taught me everything I know about the ladies he did

once got sucked off with "head" playing in the background

never got why people thought he was a bender

prince2.jpg

prince.jpg

Prince_Rose.jpg

He does look a bit camp to be honest, he should go for a more manly look - get down the gym, some tattoos maybe, shave his head, don a denim jacket - no-one would mistake him for a gayer then. :)

People used to wander round in heaven and hell nightclub stabbing people with hypodermic needles.

The Krays turned up at Blackpool north train station one day and mixie Walsh and his henchmen turned up and fucked em off.

There was guy down the street called Ronnie the rapist,but he got done from rape when he was a teenager so that's not really a myth.

Heard the needles one too! A story about people finding a needle stuck in their ankle with a note on saying "welcome to AIDS". Still makes me shudder at the thought of that now!

Heard the same ribs removal story about Marilyn Manson

Remember one about it being possible to jump from the top to the bottom of your stairs at home easliy but only at night!

Plus when I worked at KFC there was the rumour that someone had come in and returned a burger saying "I asked for this with no mayo" but it turned out it didnt have mayo, it was a cyst she'd bitten into. Rough!

Heard the needles one too! A story about people finding a needle stuck in their ankle with a note on saying "welcome to AIDS". Still makes me shudder at the thought of that now!

Heard the same ribs removal story about Marilyn Manson

Remember one about it being possible to jump from the top to the bottom of your stairs at home easliy but only at night!

Plus when I worked at KFC there was the rumour that someone had come in and returned a burger saying "I asked for this with no mayo" but it turned out it didnt have mayo, it was a cyst she'd bitten into. Rough!

When I was at college there was a nightclub doing a student night on Wednesdays - used to have binloads of condoms as you left in some safe-sex campaign - rumour had it that a load of nuns were taking pins and poking holes in the johnnies so that they failed.

Luckily for me I didn't get laid so never found out if it was true or not

forever_alone_by_rober_raik-d4clvo4.png

I exercised my right to not have one, had the test, considered the results, decided I must have some immunity already and didn't bother going for the actual inoculation. I'd also read that they (BCG) are only effective for an average of twelve years, I reckoned I'd take my chances until I was 26.

I'm not scared of needles tho' - I've had one the size of a knitting needle stuck in my neck once.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Purple Aki would bum you then carve PA into your bum cheeks.

Turns out he'd just make you do some squats and touch you up a bit.

Sociology teacher at 6th form was from St. Helens.

His mate used to walk down the main road in short shorts/topless to see if Purple Aki would drive past and stop, which he eventually did.

He's been active in Bolton recently apparently.

Talking of which, was at the train station a while back on the way to Horwich, creepy bloke started talking to me and he was talking about how much he loved girls legs and he was perving on these lasses on the other platform. Kept asking me where I was going and what I was doing, asking me if I had change for the train cos he'd lost his ticket. Said no so he said he'd try and dodge the fair, very threateningly told me not to grass him up.

Was worried he'd follow me off but he didn't. :-k

Don't think it was Aki though, although I can't remember what he looked like (apart from he was African and had a Northern accent)

Assuming Aki has a Scouse accent?

Is that the first time you've heard that one Gonzo? I would say you must've led a sheltered life if I hadn't read some of your life histories on here. :)

????

It was more the terminology that made laugh!

..,,oh and it was peanut butter round here! Haha