Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leeds 1 Bolton 5

Ani

• Site Supporter

Great day, one of those rare days where the expensive ticket is worth every penny. Some great individual performances, but more impressive was the way the 4 midfielders and 2 forwards swapped and interchanged to great effect, both with the ball and when they lost it they adopted effective and often different positions in covering space and closing down players, I think the coaching team have got to take a lot of credit for this. Atmosphere great, no need to get up tight about taking the piss out of ourselves, its funny and clearly wasn't upsetting the players!

Great result today, in stark contrast to my last away in mid Jan !! Thats what its all about and why we keep turning out , the lows and highs of following the Wanderers.

Found this on marching on together forum, the irony of it all tickled me really , it's amazing what a good/bad run can do :D

Re: Leeds v Bolton - Team/Reports/Ratings

icon_post_target.gifby drsdadsotherson on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 pm

How to feel like a Leeds United fan.
Roll a large wad of loo roll. Soak the wad under a tap. Imagine you are said sodden mass. Drop from six feet onto a lino floor.
The damp splat is the feeling you are after.

Ace....just ace.

"We saw you cry at the Reebok"

"Jimmy Saville , he's one of your own "

I thought the first goal was perfectly timed, Leeds pushed too hard for the equaliser & we picked them off at will. As said, everyone played their part, Spearing, Medo & Danns forced mistakes out of Leeds, Juke was unplayable again & Wheater the pick of the defenders .

Ace. Well done Dougie.

Ace....just ace.

"We saw you cry at the Reebok"

"Jimmy Saville , he's one of your own "

I thought the first goal was perfectly timed, Leeds pushed too hard for the equaliser & we picked them off at will. As said, everyone played their part, Spearing, Medo & Danns forced mistakes out of Leeds, Juke was unplayable again & Wheater the pick of the defenders .

Ace. Well done Dougie.

Immediately followed by 'dirty Yorkshire bastards'! Piss funny

Mason's movement for the first foal was fucking brilliant

Capitalisation on shit defending today that wasn't just about 4-4-2 but a Positive Approach latching onto shocking play by Leeds

Well done one and all

Fucking ace!!

Keep it up and it may by Dougie in!

Good to hear the Leeds fan talking about our fantastic support he said without Boltons fantastic support there would have been no atmosphere. We have a small but top set of fans well done to all.

Spot on Mounts!

Bit surprised there was no Stuart Holden song, but if that is the only thing missing from the day.

12 year old step daughter was singing wanky wanderers and time to go with much gusto.

The 15 year old lad is looking forward to school with his Leeds mates tomorrow.