Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

davidjack

• Site Supporter

We have to start fast next season I've spoke to a lot of long time fans and there is a massive undercurrent of ill feeling towards Freedman I think some is justified but I'm going into this season with a clean slate but from what I hear the sharp knifes will be out very very early if we don't start on fire from day one. I hope those who have not yet renewed give it at least one more go before sacking the season ticket every penny is important now FFP is coming into play. Support the club and I'm sure our loyalty will get it's reward.

A la Liecester.

(Hopefully)

Who would you include in the present regime, is that manager, backroom staff, Gartside and Eddie Davies. Maybe you would like to be on the interview panel. Otherwise they may appoint another manager who's not got your approval. SUPPORT the club for god's sake regardless of who's manager.

• Moderators

This.

Fact is, and it's proven time and time again, a large percentage of our support are fair weather fans. When the going gets tough, the soft cunts fuck off.

Blame Freedman, Gartside, Davies, the tea lady all you like, we know the truth - you are a part-timer.

This.

Fact is, and it's proven time and time again, a large percentage of our support are fair weather fans. When the going gets tough, the soft cunts fuck off.

Blame Freedman, Gartside, Davies, the tea lady all you like, we know the truth - you are a part-timer.

I have to agree Carlos 100% correct, not enough of our fans have the stomach for the battle. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Cut him some slack, he's at middlebrook every weekend!

He's got some fabulous cushions, throws and aromatic candles and some cracking deals on furniture for his new pad.

Its the shit on the pitch that has no stomach for the battle

Have a feeling that has been sorted, the team we put out next season I believe will have the stomach for the battle, I'm not a blind DF fan but believe he's weeded out the wasters.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Come on ladies and gents, if you've not renewed yet, give it some thought.

Supporting your football club is a full time thing. Remember those Birmingham fans on the last day.

I remember your article in white love back in 1999 written in a similar vein.

Stuck with me ever since pal.