Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Girl In Magaluf

No, whoever does that many in a day is a slag full stop

I think she's probably lovely really and deeply misunderstood, I'd argue the point but my mate is pipping his horn outside, we're off on a dog safari tonight, got my deertalker and huntin' jacket on - lock and load. :)

• Site Supporter

Cheese in "being contrary" shocker

I'm not being "contrary". I believe people should be allowed to do what the fuck they want, providing everyone involved is a consenting adult. Do you not believe that?

BINGO. What has her sucking 24 cocks got to do with you?

There's a video on the Internet, I see it, I comment. I still think she's a slag. Go find a video of me if you want to know anything about my activities.

Check in occasionally though, let us know you're ok.

• Site Supporter

There's a video on the Internet, I see it, I comment. I still think she's a slag. Go find a video of me if you want to know anything about my activities.

Fair enough. Have you got a link?

• Site Supporter

I'm not surprised 24 blokes got their cocks out to be sucked there because it's short of women to be honest. She's only providing entertainment pissed, we've all been cnuts on holiday to be fair.

go on tell us your story,  it was the 70's

I'm not surprised 24 blokes got their cocks out to be sucked there because it's short of women to be honest. She's only providing entertainment pissed, we've all been cnuts on holiday to be fair.

Wonder what her nickname will be when she gets back to Basildon?

Cheese, if you find it, there's a few of us that would appreciate a PM with the link on :D

Anyhoo these lads, were they not worried about being passed summat? I mean it's hardly worth it for a 2 second suck is it?

Edited by jules_darby

Cheese, if you find it, there's a few of us that would appreciate a PM with the link on :D

Anyhoo these lads, were they not worried about being passed summat? I mean it's hardly worth it for a 2 second suck is it?

have you not seen the BCG video in blackpool last year were LITTLE WHITT RUINED her :D