Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Bury 2

anewman

Thing about Beckford was that once he had his big money move to Everton, just like Ricketts he went completely downhill. The warning signs were there at Everton, Leic and even Huddersfield.

A one trick pony who needs a particular type of service and needs lots of opportunities to score a goal.

Always a joy to drop kick bury in the bollocks so they can get fucked wins a win BUT and it pains me to say this but I am struggling to see any thing other than nothingness for this season I just can't see DF generating the momentum to get the club moving forward it's gutting very very thin hopes hanging on couple of signings and beckford is just a fucking joke now it's actually embarrassing the pitch forks and bed sheets will be in and out all season as well plenty in fighting round me in ground I just don't see the players having belief in whatever it is DF is trying to do I like his rhetoric and stance but the 11 players he puts out game after game after game is just miles off it's like he's forgot we're in the championship and forgot some basic principles of winning football games as Ju said I think too busy being smart arse the alternative in jimbo Phillips makes me feel a bit ill though

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Always a joy to drop kick bury in the bollocks so they can get fucked wins a win BUT and it pains me to say this but I am struggling to see any thing other than nothingness for this season I just can't see DF generating the momentum to get the club moving forward it's gutting very very thin hopes hanging on couple of signings and beckford is just a fucking joke now it's actually embarrassing the pitch forks and bed sheets will be in and out all season as well plenty in fighting round me in ground I just don't see the players having belief in whatever it is DF is trying to do I like his rhetoric and stance but the 11 players he puts out game after game after game is just miles off it's like he's forgot we're in the championship and forgot some basic principles of winning football games as Ju said I think too busy being smart arse the alternative in jimbo Phillips makes me feel a bit ill though

And breathe ????

Just enjoy the night and the win. Think about the problems tomorrow.

• Site Supporter

Our only hope against Forest is that they don't show up.

Difficult to defend the 90 minute performance, even in extra time you felt Bury could salvage it to pens.

Trotter and Pratley is the worst centre mid pairing I've seen in all my time watching bolton.

Danns and M Davies would be our only hope of creativity, but gettin them on the pitch together looks like pot luck.

Feeney looks overweight, Hall is out of his depth and Beckford is plain old shit.

Crumb of hope?

A wins a win.

By the way, what the fucking fuck does Lennie Lawrence actually DO???

• Site Supporter

Has Dougie got Owens table tennis stuff out, a yard behind Bury we were tonight,

A fine goal from Danns

Trotter is _____________ (fill in the blanks yourselves.)

That was a massive learning curve for Threlkeld too,

This long diagonal ball bollocks is not reet good,

• Site Supporter

??????????

Has Dougie got Owens table tennis stuff out, a yard behind Bury we were tonight,

A fine goal from Danns

Trotter is _____________ (fill in the blanks yourselves.)

That was a massive learning curve for Threlkeld too,

This long diagonal ball bollocks is not reet good,

Thought Trotter was arguably our best player tonight.........realise it's a bit of a shortest dwarf competition, but one of the few to come out with any credit.

Probably in the minority like.

For balance, Rob Hall can still fuck right off