Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Brentford 1

davidjack

All the boys met in the new pub before the game, cheap as fuck, same struggle on the train though.

That the Hogarths place? Murder getting served in there post-match.

agreed

also, lot said about stats in previous weeks

in what was probably our easiest home opposition so far we still found ourselves out possessioned

some cracking stuff though with all the team looking to pass forwards whenever they could

i think panic set in towards the end and hopefully a succession of wins will boost confidence levels to where we dont do our best to throw it away

watching lennon is worth the entrance money alone

You say easiest home opposition but forget the club name and that was not an easy test at all; they were organised, well marshalled, spirited, fought for everything and had a bit of quality( not a bad opponent at all

The thing is with us, Lennon got out of the same blokes what DF and co couldn't. We aren't suddenly world beaters but we pressed high and we shook them

We will lose under this bloke; especially away and u til he gets his own players, but we will give anyone a go; and that's what the fans of this club generally like. And therefore for me he's the man for us right now

I have to say today that Mason made some brilliant runs that we either aren't seeing, or bad decision making means we are missing. He's fucking good him if we can find him

WSU cranks have already decided that Pratley is shit...missing all the good he does do. The only player I can't be positive about is Beckford. Fucks me off that man...

Neil Lennon's Peephole Pringle is modelled on an SAS balaclava.

OOOh scary Irish men, I like your berets, they're like Saddam Hussein, Frank Spencer, The French........

(copywrite Alan Partridge.)

someone with more technical capability than me please post the vid.

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Pratters is shite and he couldn't trap a bag of cement. #poor

Totally agree how's this guy made it as a footballer, saw Lennon going mental at him, then shouting mavies over, for passin the ball back when he could of gone forward . Knew he was getting subbed .

Then m Davies come on , god what a difference! He's class and danns was superb too.

Think beckford has had his chance now he had a stinker but don't agree with the booing, that won't help. It's not like he's not trying, he's just useless.

WHITE ARMY

• Members

So...

Does anyone still NOT want Lenny at our club?

Still early days but highly encouraging signs so, no. For what he is doing and might do for Bolton Wanderers I definitely want him at the helm. Loving the passion and commitment.

Changes nothing about the club he is most associated with, however. Looking for a stronger word than despise. Probably best not to associate the two and keep bringing it up eh?

He'll be wearing a poppy in two weeks time and will have delivered us more points, COYWM.