Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Or Villa take a knee at a given time and allow Sheffield U to run through and score. 🤣

Villa were recipients of some good sportsmanship at Leeds last season, class from Bielsa that hasn't taught Dean Smith anything.

There is clearly a limit to that sense of togetherness and one community the sport is displaying in the support  of BLM. Grealish rolling around trying to get opponents booked is also embarrasing.

I cancelled Sky Sports when football stopped and anyway I sometimes prefer to listen to 5 live commentary (as long as its not Alan Green or Robbie Savage).  I managed about 15 minutes in total of both games, but its painful to listen to with no crowd. It might be better on a 'normal' Saturday when there are other grounds to go to as goals go in etc, but football is not back despite what they are saying, this isnt football, its a training session between teams I've no interest in.

1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Villa were recipients of some good sportsmanship at Leeds last season, class from Bielsa that hasn't taught Dean Smith anything.

There is clearly a limit to that sense of togetherness and one community the sport is displaying in the support  of BLM. Grealish rolling around trying to get opponents booked is also embarrasing.

Villa need the points big time tho don’t they, can’t afford to go down.

found both games hard to watch with no crowds, although crowd noise on sky was like Chinese water torture

23 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Villa need the points big time tho don’t they, can’t afford to go down.

found both games hard to watch with no crowds, although crowd noise on sky was like Chinese water torture

Leeds needed the points last season too. Villa will go down and Smith will get the chop; he spent a lot of money poorly.

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Better atmosphere at city with no fans in 

Ha ha yeah

Mrs Manc invited the FiL round for tea tonight and to watch the match

Turned the fake crowd noise off to give him the “real match day experience”

Stupid fucker thought my joke was funny and is coming back again for every Massives game and I’ve got to sit through every one with him