Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

On hundred times out of a hundred I would still choose to watch BWFC away at Shepshed Dynamo in the FA Cup but that match at the Bernabeu was football at the ultimate level.

Two brilliant goals and some fantastic duels between Vini Jr and Walker plus Grealish v Carvajal. How that cheating twat Carvajal stayed on the pitch I don't know. That 'simulation' after the little skirmish behind the goal line was cringeworthy. Would have loved to see him get a red somewhere along the line. Proper cheat.

Kroos was a red all night long. Ref let Madrid get away with murder.

You'd think home advantage in the second leg would be the decisive factor. I am not falling for that one. This tie is still on a knife edge. Real Madrid are superbly equipped to hit hard on the break if City are doing all the pressing. Still toss of a coin who reaches the final for me.

This one tonight has some colourful history. Expecting it to be a war of attrition so it will probably end up 5-3!

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

On hundred times out of a hundred I would still choose to watch BWFC away at Shepshed Dynamo in the FA Cup but that match at the Bernabeu was football at the ultimate level.

Two brilliant goals and some fantastic duels between Vini Jr and Walker plus Grealish v Carvajal. How that cheating twat Carvajal stayed on the pitch I don't know. That 'simulation' after the little skirmish behind the goal line was cringeworthy. Would have loved to see him get a red somewhere along the line. Proper cheat.

Kroos was a red all night long. Ref let Madrid get away with murder.

You'd think home advantage in the second leg would be the decisive factor. I am not falling for that one. This tie is still on a knife edge. Real Madrid are superbly equipped to hit hard on the break if City are doing all the pressing. Still toss of a coin who reaches the final for me.

This one tonight has some colourful history. Expecting it to be a war of attrition so it will probably end up 5-3!

All correct. Its beyond tribal level for me. Like two supreme boxers going at it.

Brilliant to watch and not a bus parked in sight.

Reckon Walker is the best full back Jnr will have ever come up against. Great to see them having a laugh coming off.

• Members
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

All correct. Its beyond tribal level for me. Like two supreme boxers going at it.

Brilliant to watch and not a bus parked in sight.

Reckon Walker is the best full back Jnr will have ever come up against. Great to see them having a laugh coming off.

Certainly the quickest. Vini Jr wasn't burning Walker off as he does with everyone else he comes up against.

...and we have a second one to look forward to!

Recent, if not 'today' reading about increasing hooliganism at matches in Tunisia there was an incident 

"A riot at Esperance's African Champions League game against Algeria's JS Kabylie, which included a fan wielding a chainsaw, is the most recent of a series of high-profile disturbances'.

Fkg, Chainsaw. Jeez.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Recent, if not 'today' reading about increasing hooliganism at matches in Tunisia there was an incident 

"A riot at Esperance's African Champions League game against Algeria's JS Kabylie, which included a fan wielding a chainsaw, is the most recent of a series of high-profile disturbances'.

Fkg, Chainsaw. Jeez.

Neil Hart adds something else to the banned list .......

7 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Fletch on? 

He's on, covered in mcmanaman's spittle.

7 minutes ago, jeep said:

Ferdinand is a massive cock womble

That last night screaming about Real goal was downright embarrassing. Sure he's doing it for the cameras.