Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

No idea why that wasnt looked at? Madness.

....see Bayern got beat at home. Losing ground at the top now.

Think this could be the season they finally get beaten to the league. Leverkusen ppg is incredible and 7 point gap now. They’ve only dropped 6 points in 18 games. Big win in Leipzig this weekend too

On 20/01/2024 at 22:03, Marc505 said:

Watching EFL highlights, fair play Coventry stacking out top and bottom tiers at Hillsborough.

And they play them again next Friday in FA Cup at Hillsborough.  Got 4k tickets for that, all sold out already.

Wednesday aren't even opening at least one stand, ridiculous to limit Coventry to 4k in a ground that holds about 35k.

39 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If Guinea- Bissau lose their game against Nigeria tomorrow does that mean they’re out and go home? Hope so and we can get Gomez back.

Aye. Gomez who's started 0 league games for us, 9 entry's as Sub. Injured, fair play. Plays a position Evatt isn't a fan of.

... &, honestly, I'd like him back, hit the ground running & put some points on our board. I really would.

58 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If Guinea- Bissau lose their game against Nigeria tomorrow does that mean they’re out and go home? Hope so and we can get Gomez back.

They are already out; just the one game tomorrow and he should be back midweek

35 minutes ago, L/H White said:

i've just noticed liverpool are still in 4 comps, without their best player, top of the league and aren't moaning about fixture pile up with a very slim squad 

makes you think

Isn't Klopp one of the biggest moaners in history about fixture pile up (and anything that takes his fancy really) when Liverpool aren't winning?

2 hours ago, L/H White said:

i've just noticed liverpool are still in 4 comps, without their best player, top of the league and aren't moaning about fixture pile up with a very slim squad 

makes you think

Klopp literally moans about everything :D

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Isn't Klopp one of the biggest moaners in history about fixture pile up (and anything that takes his fancy really) when Liverpool aren't winning?

41 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Klopp literally moans about everything :D

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He didn't moan about the stonewall pen they should have been given yesterday.

He hasn't moaned about a lack of squad depth neither.

who mentioned Klopp?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, L/H White said:

makes you think

ive thought about it and ive got a feeling spending 700 million in 7 years gets you a bit more than we can afford

4 hours ago, L/H White said:

makes you think

Best striker away and another got injured yesterday, meaning they had to dig deep and throw a £40m striker on instead.

The hardship

• Moderators
17 hours ago, ianofcleveleys said:

Bradley had a good game for Liverpool, did his defensive work pretty well, got an assist, nearly scored (should have done better with it really), looked the part as a Prem RB 

Just seen her got subbed for Owen Beck!!

15 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Aye. Gomez who's started 0 league games for us, 9 entry's as Sub. Injured, fair play. Plays a position Evatt isn't a fan of.

... &, honestly, I'd like him back, hit the ground running & put some points on our board. I really would.

To be fair Dr he hasn’t really had much of a chance yet but if he’s now match fit and ready to come in he could be just what we need in an attacking sense. We have nobody like him other than possibly Paris who has been less effective than we’d hoped. Let’s hope he surprises us on the upside but frankly I’m just happy to have another body in the place and another option in the squad.