Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans Group Set Up To Improve Atmosphere

RoadRunnerFan

Article in todays BN about a fans group being set up to improve the atmosphere at the match.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/12928377.Wanderers_fans_group_hope_to_boost_atmosphere_at_Macron_Stadium/

Good idea or contrived silliness?

Discuss.

My instinct is to think this type of thing is a bit shit but I think we need to organise in some way to improve the atmosphere at home.

Article in todays BN about a fans group being set up to improve the atmosphere at the match.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/12928377.Wanderers_fans_group_hope_to_boost_atmosphere_at_Macron_Stadium/

Discuss.

My instinct is to think this type of thing is a bit shit but I think we need to organise in some way to improve the atmosphere at home.

I'm all for it and the lads 18 so that's the right age group that need to make it happen. Good luck to him.????

Music at the ground killed the atmosphere years ago.

Playing at the start, playing at goals.

Orange Warriors telling you off for singing doesn't help either.

Away fans behind a goal doesn't help either.

It won't change over night but good luck to them.

Discuss.

"With one eye on the future, the group hope to get supporters behind a single chant pre-kick off, which could replace or complement the music which currently greets the players as they walk out of the tunnel on to the pitch."

I think that having a club anthem would help kick start the noise before a game.

Dim the lights pre kick-off like City and Chelsea do and play a montage of old footage from the White Horse final, to Bruce and the boys, to the Euro aways, etc. on the big screen whilst playing the club song.

If the whole stadium looked like this, it would be quite impressive: