Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

• Moderators

So any potential manager will read this thinking?? Even Peter Reid might think fuck this

Am I being a bit touchy in thinking this? Someone may have a source within the club, they are doing no one any favours. They need hunting down and stamping on. All for the sake of self-promotion, is it really worth the potential damage?

A fucking "funding hole" of x million and discussion on whether players get paid only months after new owners take over.

Joke, taken over by absolute fucking chancers.

Name the manager as late as possible as well so only have start paying em a wage month or so before the start of the season to no doubt. Clowns

• Site Supporter

A fucking "funding hole" of x million and discussion on whether players get paid only months after new owners take over.

Name the manager as late as possible as well so only have start paying em a wage month or so before the start of the season to no doubt. Clowns

This.

Question, do we have a funding hole ? if we we don't why are we having any discussion unless someone, somewhere is shit slinging, which at this moment in time the club does not need

What a load of horse shit this is

I'm not having that a company went to all that trouble to buy the club for it to be in the shit a couple of months after taking over, surely to fuck these people had a financial plan set out for the long term because as we all know it's going to take a few years yet before we're back where they want us to be which will generate the income they'll be expecting

I'm not having that a company went to all that trouble to buy the club for it to be in the shit a couple of months after taking over, surely to fuck these people had a financial plan set out for the long term because as we all know it's going to take a few years yet before we're back where they want us to be which will generate the income they'll be expecting

I agree with you. People only a few days ago saying how shit it is the the players haven't been paid........we then find out they're not due to be paid until Friday of this week. 

I have a horrible feeling plenty of folk are itching for the new regime to fall apart so they can say "I told you so"

I'm not having that a company went to all that trouble to buy the club for it to be in the shit a couple of months after taking over, surely to fuck these people had a financial plan set out for the long term because as we all know it's going to take a few years yet before we're back where they want us to be which will generate the income they'll be expecting

Its reckoned that when the venkys bought Blackburn they thought there was no relegation from the premier league

The there was the bloke who thought he'd bought palace from Ron noades only to find out he'd just bought the name and the training ground or summat

There's some daft people out there when it comes to buying clubs

The there was the bloke who thought he'd bought palace from Ron noades only to find out he'd just bought the name and the training ground or summat

That was Mark Goldberg, who bought the club and the players contracts........but not Selhurst Park

Think this is to do with the £2.5 mill anderson hasn't transfered yet, with the interest you get on that not surprised he is leaving it until the last minute. Plus the agreement they had with the Football League means he has to guarantee the payments they promised for the end of this and the coming season, or they are in a shit storm with the league

Edited by Wullie

What does that amount to, though?

From reading  the court information, they made gauarantees to the court and FL that for the purchase of the club, they would guarantee that the club will be funded to the end of the season, and the special measures with the FL are under scruitiny until 2018. So I believe the guaranmtees are with both the court and FL, the FL can find them in breach of FL rules and the courts I am not sure, I'll ask my lawyer friend but the court guarantees are more serious than the FL, so the club, anderson and holdsworth, as the named parties could be back in court not just for the football reason but whatever guarantees they made to the court, which we aren't party to

I can't see Ken Anderson having £2.5 million sat there In his Abby National savings account.

If he did he certainly wouldn't be throwing it all the drain and spending it all on a broken football club unless he's completely insane.

It will be loans drawn up against the clubs assets.

Think this is to do with the £2.5 mill anderson hasn't transfered yet, with the interest you get on that not surprised he is leaving it until the last minute. Plus the agreement they had with the Football League means he has to guarantee the payments they promised for the end of this and the coming season, or they are in a shit storm with the league

It's an argument, for sure, but when there is declared journalistic editorial of evidence of discord between the new owners, there is clearly smoke and fire. You can argue that KA would keep the money in his account until the last minute, but then you weigh that against the negative PR that creates as the new incumbent, not to mention relations at board (if we had one) level. The whole thing stinks. I actually think it would be better if we went into administration. Clean slate, and hopefully more attractive to a buyer that doesn't need monitoring by the league for 18 months

It's an argument, for sure, but when there is declared journalistic editorial of evidence of discord between the new owners, there is clearly smoke and fire. You can argue that KA would keep the money in his account until the last minute, but then you weigh that against the negative PR that creates as the new incumbent, not to mention relations at board (if we had one) level. The whole thing stinks. I actually think it would be better if we went into administration. Clean slate, and hopefully more attractive to a buyer that doesn't need monitoring by the league for 18 months

What discord, again because someone as said they cant agree on a manager, no proof just fucking whispers 

I actually think it would be better if we went into administration. Clean slate, and hopefully more attractive to a buyer that doesn't need monitoring by the league for 18 months

Administration? Yeah that would go down a real treat now, especially as we could have done that last season and the 12 point deduction and inevitable relegation wouldn't have made any difference to our plight then. Totally different ball game now.

I agree with you. People only a few days ago saying how shit it is the the players haven't been paid........we then find out they're not due to be paid until Friday of this week.

I have a horrible feeling plenty of folk are itching for the new regime to fall apart so they can say "I told you so"

For once, I agree with the silly old fucker.