Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Millionaires with sustainable plans are preferable to billionaires with leveraged buy outs imo.

Probs makes me a c*nt on here.

We'll soon see....

Yes, couple of lads sat near me at the game were saying how great it will be to have no debt once the takeover is complete. I agree with the sentiment but based on papertalk of the current bids it sounds like they'll all be borrowing rather than bringing their own investment meaning immediate debt of c£20m

What if tamraz is bringing the supporters trust on board because he knows he wouldn't get the 51% or more because he fails the fit and proper persons test. He takes 49% ST 51%? I just can't phathom why he would need the trust on board.

I think it was a PR stunt more than anything, he doesn't need them but having them involved gives his bid some good will.

• Site Supporter

I think it was a PR stunt more than anything, he doesn't need them but having them involved gives his bid some good will.

Bolton are in championship/league one, gets club cheap..

Bolton have a premiership set up (or remains of one), and can possibly get back up there...

Bolton make lots of money, plus kudos of "owning" a premiership club whilst Supporters Trust run it..

Win Win for this guy, I doubt he's short of a few bob, either way, aside from the money to see out this season, he cant loose much

• Moderators

The crucial aspect of the Tamiriz bid is the fact that they want to raise capital by selling off assets .....really ? no wander the guy is a billionaire!

How do we know his plan is to mortgage/sell assets

On Friday lies was saying the story was bollocks and by Saturday he had the inside track

In three or four days he went from supporting holds worth to the trust

He's frantically trying to back the right horse when all he should be doing is reporting facts

He's not writing an opinion piece

• Site Supporter

Iles cant keep up and needs to stay on the fence, there is no way of backing anyone in all this because its all hush hush. Club is being much too secret and I reckon the only reason that sports shield reports came out are because Deano was spotted at the match and is recognisable. 

Tamrez has clearly been in talks for a while from what news reports have said, but its the first we have had a name mentioned..