Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eastleigh 1 Wanderers 1

MalcolmW

And people say the FA Cup has lost its glory.

Really surprised and disappointed by the BBC as I thought it would be their sort of tie.

ITV and the like will always chase numbers.

That said I'm very happy it's 3PM Saturday (so far anyway, just in case we get the deluge of snow and sub-zero temperatures that's been forecast now for the last 3 years and never materialised, and the game is subsequently postponed).

????

Edited by captainmed

Gutted I can't go to this game. My mate who I have converted to a Bolton fan (God knows how I did it) he's from Southampton and this would have been a cracking fixture for us. Unfortunately, he's away when we play Eastleigh, but if you fancy travelling there quickly, Flybe go from Manchester to Southampton and Eastleigh's ground is only about 20 minutes away (by cab)

Edited by Blondi

Gutted I can't go to this game. My mate who I have converted to a Bolton fan (God knows how I did it) he's from Southampton and this would have been a cracking fixture for us. Unfortunately, he's away when we play Eastleigh, but if you fancy travelling there quickly, Flybe go from Manchester to Southampton and Eastleigh's ground is only about 20 minutes away (by cab)

Aye, but it's too late now to get cheap flights & the return flight on the same day departs too early.

Aye, but it's too late now to get cheap flights & the return flight on the same day departs too early.

This game be perfect for a plane charter there and back in the day. I'd be definitely up for that.

Edited by Mounts Kipper