Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eastleigh 1 Wanderers 1

MalcolmW

surely these are the actions which prove we want to save the club. In not being sanctimonious but bums on seats for this might not give the club much money. It'll show the world we care.

I'll be there surely it's one all wanderers fans should make the effort to get to. It'll be cheap and it's a chance to show the world there's still a club that means something to people once the financial shite is taken away.

surely these are the actions which prove we want to save the club. In not being sanctimonious but bums on seats for this might not give the club much money. It'll show the world we care.

I'll be coming up for this one.

As you say NB, this is the sort of game to show that we want to save the club and we care, and also show potential investors that there is something worth chucking a bit of cash at.......there will be about 7000/8000 on

• Site Supporter

I'll be there surely it's one all wanderers fans should make the effort to get to. It'll be cheap and it's a chance to show the world there's still a club that means something to people once the financial shite is taken away.

loads won't go, funny really spoke to several people yesterday that don't go to home games, as they cannot be arsed.

however they are not happy with the situation of the club.

loads won't go, funny really spoke to several people yesterday that don't go to home games, as they cannot be arsed.

however they are not happy with the situation of the club.

I'm far from happy with the situation at the Wanderers.

Protests aren't going to change anything at the moment, the club is for sale everything around the club is geared towards a change of ownership and hopefully direction.

I feel perhaps wrongly that showing support for the club (not the players, owner or management) is all we as fans can do to help going forward. If a good turn out helps pay the staff wages then surely that's a good thing

The lad who've known for 30 nigh on 40 years told me he's ashamed of nothing

When I spoke to him earlier I knew something was going to go off though I just ignored him as a ballooner, like most folk do.

However, he loves his club & will do what it takes to keep them alive. What he did was better than what he was planning to do

He's ashamed of nothing, he has seen the shit that has gone before, & he's put his personal & professional life on the line for something that means something to him.

He decided to hang himself out to dry for his town & club because that's all he's left to offer. He told me earlier that he's chasing the modern day money with internet clicks etc & bullshit infamy that goes with it, & anything that he makes from it is purely going to BWFCST

Personally I think he's a dick & I think he should banned for life, we don't need Dicks like him associated with our once proud & historic club

I see your mate it on the Bolton News site!!!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14194404.1_100_Bolton_Wanderers_fans_make_trip_to_Hampshire_to_see_team_scrape_draw_with_non_league_minnows_Eastleigh_FC/

:thumbsup:

I'm far from happy with the situation at the Wanderers.

Protests aren't going to change anything at the moment, the club is for sale everything around the club is geared towards a change of ownership and hopefully direction.

I feel perhaps wrongly that showing support for the club (not the players, owner or management) is all we as fans can do to help going forward. If a good turn out helps pay the staff wages then surely that's a good thing

Everything is in limbo at the moment, in all departments. I've said it before but the fans are the only constant, If you can get there, get there. It will be cheap, and who knows, it could become the new ' I was there' match.

• Site Supporter

The world doesn't give a shit. We do it for ourselves.

Possibly not on tele if it's 8pm. Normally 7.45 when we have been on tv. Which ultimately causes traffic chaos with 8,000 fans descending on the area 15 minutes sooner than they should

I think that we've only had one match at the Reebok that has started at 7.45pm

Could be wrong, mind