Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Ipswich 2

globaldiver

Could and should have been out of sight after 30 minutes. Think we made about 8 clear cut chances.

Clough should have had a pen first half.

Ipswich like to make a meal of challenges.

Lack of urgency second half was worrying.

Point too little too late - they were there for the taking tonight.

We were by far the better team.

Should've had 3 or 4 in the first half. How did Trotter not score?

Good goal by Wilson.

Thought Silva was going to get sent off for two dives.

Bringing him on in the 90th minute was a pisstake. Even though it worked :)

Woolery I believe. Weren't happy with not being selected. Then Walker got called up.

Will know more in the morning.

Not sure if he ended up on the bench.

That's bullshit. Was due to start but turned up at the hotel throwing up and with the shits.

Source Tony Kelly.

Missed a few sitters, could have been comfortably in front by half time. Doesn't disguise the fact that it was thoroughly miserable throughout. It's not even watching a car crash any more, it's gone on to whatever the next metaphor is. Puppy being kicked and whatnot.

If we survive long enough to exist in League One then Lennon had better be long gone by then.

Never a penalty in the memory of man but it's about time one of Silva's dives paid off.

Means fuck all in the scheme of things, but if it means Barry Knight has to watch Championship football for another season then that's a minor comfort.

That's bullshit. Was due to start but turned up at the hotel throwing up and with the shits.

Source Tony Kelly.

I hope so. But why would my mate text me before the start saying Kane has kicked off and Tom is in the squad? He doesn't even know who Woolery is, hence spelling it Kane.

Missed a few sitters, could have been comfortably in front by half time. Doesn't disguise the fact that it was thoroughly miserable throughout. It's not even watching a car crash any more, it's gone on to whatever the next metaphor is. Puppy being kicked and whatnot.

If we survive long enough to exist in League One then Lennon had better be long gone by then.

Never a penalty in the memory of man but it's about time one of Silva's dives paid off.

Means fuck all in the scheme of things, but if it means Barry Knight has to watch Championship football for another season then that's a minor comfort.

No sympathy with Ipswich. Their McCarthy coached gamesmanship was pathetic.

I hope so. But why would my mate text me before the start saying Kane has kicked off and Tom is in the squad? He doesn't even know who Woolery is, hence spelling it Kane.

Maybe Woolery thought he be sound after a handful of Imodium :)

• Moderators

I didn't like the team he selected but it's not his fault pratley and Davies missed those early chances

Trotter has to score

How we didn't score first half has me beat

Their goal goes over 9 out of 10

Second goal defensive fcuk up but shows the value of putting the free kick in the right place

Great goal from Wilson and enjoyed his fcuk you to Lennon

I booed his subs but only cos I thought woolery was on the bench

For me we were far better than one of the better teams in this league and should have won comfortably

That we didn't is why we'll go down