Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol City V Bolton Wanderers

gonzo

Can,t think of one player who deserves a wage this week. Wheater must have still be injured surely. Pratley joke, Madine was he on the pitch, what happened to Clough. SICK.

Wheater wasn't injured but he will be next match. By that time he'll have earned another £44,000.

He'll hide behind his injuries and the other members of the team. He and the other senior players won't have any sense that they are the worst players ever to have represented this great club in the whole of it's history.

Wheater wasn't injured but he will be next match. By that time he'll have earned another £44,000.

He'll hide behind his injuries and the other members of the team. He and the other senior players won't have any sense that they are the worst players ever to have represented this great club in the whole of it's history.

Absolutely spot on regarding Wheater and most of the experienced pros.

Wheater wasn't injured but he will be next match. By that time he'll have earned another £44,000

Fuck me, when you think of it like that no wonder we're so fucking skint. FORTY FOUR THOUSAND, and he's still a load of shit. Dear god

When I saw the final score of 6-0 I actually laughed. I had to else I'll go mental.

I was listening on the wireless in the car. Pulled up at home at 4 nil and by the time I switched SSN on it was 6.

Means nothing for the relegation battle but it's a kick in the teeth for those who paid good money to travel down and see them.

Anyone who has done every away this season needs sectioning.

I'm not surprised, not angry just sad.

I can usually switch off after a game to an extent but tonight I just feel gutted.

Wasn't expecting us to win all our remaining games after Lennon went but I was expecting some kind of positive reaction.

Where's the pride and the passion gone? I remember before every home game watching the montage of all the famous goals on the big screen with a lump in my throat feeling so proud of my club. Now I just feel nothing.

Pretty pointless post I know for the first time I honestly can't see a way back for a long time to come.

Fuck me, when you think of it like that no wonder we're so fucking skint. FORTY FOUR THOUSAND, and he's still a load of shit. Dear god

We don't play for 2 weeks so divide that by 2 before anyone gets too excited. Your point is still valid though.

Shocking statistic.....

Only 1 tackle made by any of the back four today

Tackles made - Only Holding managed to make a tackle out of the whole back four today... #bwfc

Yes ONE tackle!!!

Tells me the players are saving themselves for new clubs....get rid now and put fans on the pitch