Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

On 22/01/2023 at 03:15, bolty58 said:

By the crimes, Happy Valley is fucking good innit? They've not stopped talking down here about that scene with the two sisters in that cafe opposite the Market Hall.

Good episode last night! Love the grin on TLR face at the end! Haha. Plays a good part does James Norton.

Shoot me now, but enjoyed part 1 of the Stock, Aitken & Waterman doc on CH5 on Saturday.

• Moderators

finished Tulsa King

enjoyable easy to watch stuff

only 9 episodes though, was expecting 10, so after the ending cliff hanger was a bit miffed not to find out what happens next

going to start The Last Of Us tonight

• Members

Enjoyed series 1 of Your Honor. Like Cranston, never seen him in a bad un.

Watched first two episodes of Series 2 tonight. Not been able to get past the bullring prisoner rodeo bollocks in episode one. Probably ruined the whole thing for me now. A country that insists on material safety data sheets for fucking washing up liquid allowing a bull to charge and gore cons? Nonsense.

Watched the first half hour or so of The Last Of Us. Reminded me of that god awful movie World War Z. Binned it - I'll leave it for those who get their kicks from cannibalism.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Looking forward to the new series of SAS tonight. Nice bit of cheesy viewing, good mate of mine is the new instructor as well 

So THAT’S why all your Facebook pictures have a black line across your eyes.

7 hours ago, Smiley said:

Good episode last night! Love the grin on TLR face at the end! Haha. Plays a good part does James Norton.

Shoot me now, but enjoyed part 1 of the Stock, Aitken & Waterman doc on CH5 on Saturday.

I went to school with Mat Aitken (although he was in the year above me) he was a proper fat cunt, good lad though

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The Last Of Us went in a direction I wasn't expecting, this weeks episode was incredible.

Aye

Superb telly , even though the beards being so close might not be popular with everyone on here.

Its building nicely.