Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

I’ve posted it on here before but I always remember Colin Todd doing coming to a BWFC Fylde jobby over this way.

He said the only journalist he despised and to never trust was Alan Nixon.

Not sure where or how the animosity came about like.

Yeh assumed that but whilst Nixon spouts a lot of shite he’s been right with the last couple

And if the above is the case you’d think Iles would remain silent on the matter until the club gave the say so but he’s come out and categorically stated it’s a no go...

He’s currently making a living off denying random rumours by baz breightmet.

Someone says Tom Bradshaw randomly on twitter and he publishes a story denying it claiming inside knowledge.

Can’t fucking stand Nixon.

- The whole ‘Aye’ when he quotes confirmed signings, having mentioned them previously.

- Laughing at Sky Souces when he’s claimed to break them first (to be fair Sky Sources are a load of bollocks as we all know).

- The refusal to believe his mate Coyle is a useless cunt.

- “Bit in paper” etc. Awful prick.

I’ve posted it on here before but I always remember Colin Todd doing coming to a BWFC Fylde jobby over this way.

He said the only journalist he despised and to never trust was Alan Nixon.

Not sure where or how the animosity came about like.

Probably because Todd had a 'leaker' in his admin & blamed the knobhead Nixon because he could'nt stem the flow.

Bring back club call probably more accurate than these clowns

Once whilst working in Skelmersdale in a test lab that happened to have an 'outside line'(late 90's) I was summoned to the managers office who produced a list of clubcall phonecalls .As they were all BWFC

I was royally stuffed being the only trotter in the building.Had to stump up 84 quid to save my neck.

Fuckin clubcall.

Once whilst working in Skelmersdale in a test lab that happened to have an 'outside line'(late 90's) I was summoned to the managers office who produced a list of clubcall phonecalls .As they were all BWFC

I was royally stuffed being the only trotter in the building.Had to stump up 84 quid to save my neck.

Fuckin clubcall.

???????? brilliant had that cheesy music, clubcall and creefax bring back

Fuckin clubcall.

TOUK?