Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
On 20/01/2023 at 07:49, Stevowanderer said:

Think you are misinterpreting what I said if it is my post you are referring to. I put probably (have edited now) but what I mean is you are never going to win the full trust of everyone because some people have no idea how football works … have you see some of the tweets - ‘we better be close to a striker signing’ because of Bodvarsson injury and selling Dapo. Dapo deal was done over the weekend and had said his goodbyes before we even knew the extent of the injury. Some just don’t have a clue especially on Twitter. I am fully supportive and trusting of Evatt… I actually agree with the Dapo sale and agree that in order to evolve the club this is what we need to do and be now. I have been arguing with loads of idiots on Twitter all week about it. 

Wasnt a dig Steveo, justin observation.

As for twitter lot, different breed of knob Ed's 

1 hour ago, Zico said:

leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

I just mean certain players only become available at certain times - when other clubs have done their business and are willing to let a player leave, when clubs haven't found a buyer for a player elsewhere and so release him in the dying hours to get him off their books,etc.

2 hours ago, Ratwhite said:

Any more movement "inwards" is gonna have to be a permanent move as I think we're up to the limit on loans. 

I think there will be more oubond before anything else happens 

Good, while it’s good to get a few quality kids in I don’t want us to become a nursery club for all the prem NW clubs. 

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

If one transfer window shuts but one or two within it remain open is the transfer window actually shut?

Or was it even ever open in the first place?

I think it's if the window is open, but you open a new window within a window both windows are open but if the second window is open then is the first now closed? 

4 hours ago, Ratwhite said:

Any more movement "inwards" is gonna have to be a permanent move as I think we're up to the limit on loans. 

I think there will be more oubond before anything else happens 

Not sure there is a limit on the number of loans players a club can have, only on the number of loan players you can have in a match day squad, which is 5 I believe!

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, JJ352 said:

Not sure there is a limit on the number of loans players a club can have, only on the number of loan players you can have in a match day squad, which is 5 I believe!

Think it's 8 loans maximum, of which 5 can be in the matchday squad.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I just mean certain players only become available at certain times - when other clubs have done their business and are willing to let a player leave, when clubs haven't found a buyer for a player elsewhere and so release him in the dying hours to get him off their books,etc.

spinning-top.gif